Parking lot herd mentality

-
My wife didn't believe me when I told her about the stupidity of people, until one day when we took my Dart to a home renovation store. I parked as far from the doors as I could, dozens of spaces open between the front of the store and where I was. We were in the store for about half an hour, and when we walked out there were no less than 8 other vehicles crowded around the Dart, and still dozens of empty spaces. :realcrazy:

I too have come back to my vehicle and found some asshat parked within 2 inches of my driver's door more than a few times.
Can't fix stupid.
I had my Dart in primer mid 200s. i parked far away in a parking lot, came out and a guy and his kid was tanding there oggling over it. i had to listen to "i had a Challenger back in the day..." "man this is neat, I havent seen one in a while..." etc.etc. It was ok but after a while I had to cut it off i said "well, I a have to go nice talking with you..."

speaking of idiots you do realize that vandalism is a criminal act. do unto others exactly as you would want done to you was clearly not in your upbringing. but what i really want to know is why did your dad have to crawl thru the passenger window. the trucks i'm familiar with have doors on each side?
Agree. Penbalty at the most a vandalism and restitution fine at th eleast court ordered anger management :)

speaking of idiots you do realize that vandalism is a criminal act. do unto others exactly as you would want done to you was clearly not in your upbringing. but what i really want to know is why did your dad have to crawl thru the passenger window. the trucks i'm familiar with have doors on each side?
[/QUOT ..I don't remember all of the details as I was only 9 years old at the time. I just remember him talking about it, was he in the wrong, very much so. I would never do anything like that.

If you ever go to do bodywork on them, you'll care.

I know, that's why I don't plan to. When I get my dream cream-puff 1967 Riviera or Gen 5 Viper I'll park far away and either put out cones or park in the middle of 2 spots.

Besides that there's weather, bird ****, gravel on roads, jealous jerks... I'm not ready yet to own a pristine car and worry about all that. I just wanna drive.

trapped.jpg

Guy looked at one of my cars I "did" and says. "I see some filler YOU did not GET perfect!!!!" I said "I got rid of all the rust, got it straight and smooth enough to suit MY ***, and I drive it so it will never stay perfect IF I made it perfect to begin with!" You want to own it?, then you buy it and YOU make it friggin perfect! :BangHead:
:poke: :thumbsup:

-
Back