Parksville (BC, Canada) 2008 car ****....

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
Check it out...

Got to sit in the 1st 2008 Challenger to be delivered to the Island ,too. A gorgeous black one!!!!

Parksville Show 2008 001 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 002 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 003 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 004 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 005 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 006 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 007 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 008 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 009 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 010 (Small).jpg

...and some more....

BTW, nice to meet up with Mike (aka "70DartMike") and Rob (aka "Rob") at the show...good guys!!!

Parksville Show 2008 011 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 012 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 013 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 014 (Small).jpg

Parksville Show 2008 015 (Small).jpg

it was nice to meet up with you too 65Val. wish i could have met Rob but didn't realize he was there. i believe you and your family left before everyone else, but did you get to hear and see that Hemi Barracuda start up? it sounded awesome =)

Mike...yes, we had to leave at 2pm because of a previously booked engagement.

As for the Hemi'Cuda..are you talking about the Vic Auto Trans '68 racecar? I've seen it many times as it lives in Victoria. I believe it has a Ray Barton Hemi in it. He was looking to beat the SS/AA record with that car. He might have the car at the Port Alberni races next weekend.

Speaking of that, are you going?

yes that was the one, the Vic Auto one. and yes i am going to the races. i'm not putting anything in it this year, my cousin was going to put his 68 440 dart in it but its not going to be ready, and he's rebuilding the 360 in his duster.

I'm going as well, at least for the Saturday. I was looking for a 70 Dart with a "Mike" as an owner but didn't seee one, did you have your car in the show Mike? I recognized the 67 convertible more than the owner of it even though we had met before, good to see you again Darwin. Damn there was a lot of hemis there, especially for a small show.

I went to the Courtenay show last weekend for the first time, really good show. I'll be up this weekend as well for the Coombes show and the one on the beach if I have time.

Here's some from the Courtenay show

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

Nice pics 65Val but where's the pic of you in the new Challenger with them trying to pry your hands off the steering wheel? ;-)

LOL, GTX....the new owner is gonna wonder whose fingerprints are imbedded in the steering wheel besides his!!!! :-D:-D

MINE!!!

Rob (& Mike)---I'm going up Sunday...eliminations day. Not racing. Hope to see ya!!

I'm going as well, at least for the Saturday. I was looking for a 70 Dart with a "Mike" as an owner but didn't seee one, did you have your car in the show Mike? I recognized the 67 convertible more than the owner of it even though we had met before, good to see you again Darwin. Damn there was a lot of hemis there, especially for a small show.

are you going to race anything? and no i didnt have my car at the show. my brake lines decided to fall apart that morning. and ya, Peter Wille seemed to have quite a few cars there this year. there were quite a few 66 and 67 plymouths there too eh?

are you going to race anything? and no i didnt have my car at the show. my brake lines decided to fall apart that morning. and ya, Peter Wille seemed to have quite a few cars there this year. there were quite a few 66 and 67 plymouths there too eh?

Nope, not racing anything, my Duster is years away from being ready. I could run my truck but I can't get it to hook so not much point. Yeah, Peter Willie and all his Mopars, he has something like 70 of them I heard, he gathers and hordes. Lots of B-body hemis alright.

Forgot to mention, too bad about the brakelines, I read the thread about it, that was close to a disaster, very fortunate it happened at home. That would have been terrifying, I had my steering go once while driving, shaft came out of the box, no sterring at all, damn near shat myself :-D

-
Back