Parksville BC Mopar Show

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
Sunday, July 19th...yes, this coming Sunday....at Parksville Chrysler, right on the main drag thru town.

South Island Guys.....We're meeting at Spencer Rd. Payless gas station at 8AM Sunday for a convoy up there.

Hope to see y'all.

Darwin

I will be there with my 69' NEWPORT :-D

P1000551.jpg

My Wife and I will be there in our Green Survior '69 Charger 57,000 mile original paint, int, etc car. O Ya...pics of the '68 Barracuda on the dash( can't seem to sell it!) Hope to meet some of you dudes there!.
Mark

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

I will be there with my 69' NEWPORT :-D

Very clean looking Newport you have there.
I can't recall ever seeing anything but a station wagon having woodgrain on the sides like that and I'm guessing that it's factory.Was that a stand alone option or part of an option package? And was the car a special order?

Very clean looking Newport you have there.
I can't recall ever seeing anything but a station wagon having woodgrain on the sides like that and I'm guessing that it's factory.Was that a stand alone option or part of an option package? And was the car a special order?
Yes it was a special order from Abbottsford B.C., the WOOD is option A58 , have been told it may be one of less than 200 2 door hardtops made with that option.

Wish I could be there guys but me and the Duster are in Vancouver right now. Hey moopa, that offer is still open for you to come on down to Duncan sometime with the Charger so I can check it out and you can check out mine

-Cody

Sounds good, Cody....maybe try for a time during my vacation early Sept.

Mark

Hey Mark, unfortentley it seems like we'll be moving by the end of August to 100 Mile House (although, I might go to my dad's in Surrey).

-
Back