Part # for Oil pressure sending unit for 360

-

mistreta

Reaction score
Restored the dash bezel on my 70 Duster, putting everything back together. I have rally gauges,
can't seem to get the oil pressure gauge to work, was OK before. I have an mechanical gauge that is working, but the factory gauge is not. The other gauges in the dash, gas, temp seem to be OK. Wondering if the sending unit is bad, it came off a 340, worked fine till now.
Is the sending unit the same as one that reads for a warning light, or different?

Thanks
IMG_5291.JPG

Restored the dash bezel on my 70 Duster, putting everything back together. I have rally gauges,
can't seem to get the oil pressure gauge to work, was OK before. I have an mechanical gauge that is working, but the factory gauge is not. The other gauges in the dash, gas, temp seem to be OK. Wondering if the sending unit is bad, it came off a 340, worked fine till now.
Is the sending unit the same as one that reads for a warning light, or different?

ThanksView attachment 1715052631
Warning light oil pressure sending unit is different from the oil pressure gauge sending unit. It's much smaller in size. 65'

The one you pictured is for a gauge "a big can." It's not the ENGINE it has to fit, it's the year and BODY. They may be the same sender for many years

-
Back