Part location help

-

rod7515

Reaction score
In just over a year I have posted 4 times looking for a piece of trim for my 66 dart just below the rear passenger window. So far no luck in finding one. I was wondering if there is any other site that any of the members here use that I might have better luck in finding this? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks Rod

try Ted Stephens in Al. i'm sure he would be found if googled. maybe the largest all mopar boneyard ion the U S ? yes he ships, no he isn't cheap. but a true mopar lover.

In just over a year I have posted 4 times looking for a piece of trim for my 66 dart just below the rear passenger window. So far no luck in finding one. I was wondering if there is any other site that any of the members here use that I might have better luck in finding this? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks Rod

do you have a picture of it? I am going to a junkyard that I know has some early A bodies this coming weekend, I can try to locate one there for you but I'd need to know what exactly I'm looking for.

do you have a picture of it? I am going to a junkyard that I know has some early A bodies this coming weekend, I can try to locate one there for you but I'd need to know what exactly I'm looking for.
any chance you want to tell me where this junkyard exists? I know of 1 yard in Indiana that has old mopars but it's way east

any chance you want to tell me where this junkyard exists? I know of 1 yard in Indiana that has old mopars but it's way east

Yeah, I can tell you. but it'll be in a PM

is this a 66 only part or is 65 the same?

Thanks Rod

Paulclark, I thonk the 65 may be the same but i cant be sure. If you have a lead on one from a 65 i would like to see it! I will post a pic of it later tonight once i get home from work.
Thanks Rod

It is pot metal then chrome plated. Here is a pic of my original part:

View attachment IMAG0021.jpg

Im looking for something a little nicer. You can PM me if you have any leads.
Any help is appreciated
Thanks Rod

The one on ebay is a left driver side and Im looking for the right passenger side.
Thanks
Rod

That seller is a good guy. Only about 10 minutes from my work.

The one on ebay is a left driver side and Im looking for the right passenger side.
Thanks
Rod

Rod that ebay seller is National Moparts. Great guy. Call him and see if he has one for pass side? I can swing by and pickup or take pics. His Ph# 705 426 2993

4spdragtop, thanks for the phone number. I sent him a question thru ebay but I will call him as well. I would buy both pieces if he would make me a deal. There was a member on here back in the spring that sold me an extra one he had for $15. I sent him $25 as a thanks. He didnt have the other side and the one he sold me is all but new. So now Im looking for one to match since the original has pitting. I could have it rechromed if I cant find one.
Thanks again. Let me know if anyone finds a lead on a right passenger side.
Thanks Rod

-
Back