-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I am parting out a mostly complete 1964 Barracuda. This was a 273 pushbutton automatic car with bucket seats. The exterior is fairly rusty in the quarters and fenders but there are still a lot of nice parts left. The trim, glass, dash, seats, interior trim pieces, etc are all fine. I also have another trunk lid for one of these cars that is nice. This car also still has the optional woodgrain steering wheel.

Please call Steve at 479-430-4886.

I prefer that you call me as I am not on this forum daily and may not see a PM or reply.

I accept Paypal and Credit Cards over the phone. I will also ship WORLDWIDE.

Thanks, Steve.

Attachments

• DSCN9484.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 680
  • DSCN9485.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 776
  • DSCN9486.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 650
  • DSCN9487.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 632
  • DSCN9488.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 665
  • DSCN9489.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 648
Just a heads up, you can't list your phone number in for sale or your ad could be deleted, them are the rules...

Looks like a lot of nice parts!

Hello Everyone, I have sold a few parts from this 64 Barracuda but there are still a LOT of really nice parts left. Please let me know what you need and I will see if I can help. I would prefer that you call me at 479-430-4886 as I am not on this site everyday and may miss your PM.
Thanks, Steve

I see that the car has several jacks on the floor are they complete and for the car? The top one doesn't look right.

Hey, do you still have the rear quarter panel trim? If so, what condition is it in? If the trim hasn't been changed out, I believe it should be the stainless steel trim, could you verify that for me? Lastly, how much would you need for it shipped to 49010? Thanks.

I'll try to call you tomorrow, but being close to 10pm didn't want to bother you tonight.

Hello, the stainless trims on top of the quarters are NICE with no dings and no damage. I will PM you with price and shipping cost. Please feel free to call me at 479-430-4886 if you prefer.
Thanks, Steve

I would be interested to know if the rear end is a sure grip 7 1/4, or what rear end is in it.
I can drive up and pick it up, I wonder if a 64 steering wheel will fiit my 66 Valiant, Nice parts here, I may give you a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back