-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigaadams

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out this car and it has a few nice things to offer. PM along with e-mail so I can send a picture. This is a /6 car...

Grille and H/L doors; drivers quality H/L doors, nice center section. 100.00
Fender lip molding; set of 4, couple small dings 80.00 (a-body 67-76)
All four fender side marker lights 25.00
AC setup Sears, shipping would be a cost so make a reasonable offer...please remember it takes time to remove and box.
Front and rear glass 60.00 each...already out of the car...local pick up..will not ship...

I have determined that the few parts listed above is all I am going to mess with on this car and get this thing to the scrappers right quick...

Car is located in middle Georgia...

PM's ONLY PLEASE...lets be fair to other sellers....thank you.

IMG_0820.JPG

Last edited:
Just from the 1 pic, it looks like there lots of good part on this one. Why not post more pix, it will help you sell more stuff off of it.

while I appreciate the bump on the ad, I prefer to deal in PMs as I do not often come back to the ad itself. For those that replied here...I will try to answer but if you do choose to reply here and not PM me I cannot say how timely I would reply. PM gets quick response.

As an added note, my local UPS hub has been down with their computer system for over a week now and while I got a quote earlier for one person who bought parts, I am still unable to ship and I truly appreciate the fact he understands this. I cannot imagine such a large organization as this not keeping their terminals up and running....I know we a small hick town type mini hub..but business is business I would think..

CudaJunction....your PM box is full, unable to communicate with you...please clear box and send request..thanks..

Parting out this car and it has a few nice things to offer. PM along with e-mail so I can send a picture. This is a /6 car...

AC setup Sears, shipping would be a cost so make a reasonable offer...please remember it takes time to remove and box.
Front and rear glass 60.00 each...already out of the car...local pick up..will not ship...

I have determined that the few parts listed above is all I am going to mess with on this car and get this thing to the scrappers right quick...

View attachment 1714955992

How about the ash tray? Wayne

View attachment 1714955992

Got multiples of them $40 no light 75 with light.

Mr. Junction, Last night I had no more than asked about the ash tray, and a friend of mine called me and said that he may have one. I appreciate the response. If he doesn't have it I will most certainly buy one from you. Thanks,Wayne

UPDATE:

few items have been sold...body has been scrapped.....REMEMBER this is a 4 door car

fender lip molding (set of 4) 60.00
windshield trim 40.00
windshield glass 60.00 (have no means to ship..possible local swap meet pickup etc)
rear glass 60.00 (have no means to ship..possible local swap meet pickup etc)
rear glass trim 40.00
drip rail trim 40.00
grille center with H/L doors thrown in...100.00
chrome gas cap...(bit of chrome blushing) 5.00

as we all mopars buds in the flesh...will work with any reasonable offer...shipping is on the buyer...

AS ALWAYS.....Private Message interest for quicker replies....thanks...

UPDATE:

few items have been sold...body has been scrapped.....REMEMBER this is a 4 door car

fender lip molding (set of 4) 60.00
windshield trim 40.00
windshield glass 60.00 (have no means to ship..possible local swap meet pickup etc)
rear glass 60.00 (have no means to ship..possible local swap meet pickup etc)
rear glass trim 40.00
drip rail trim 40.00
grille center with H/L doors thrown in...100.00
chrome gas cap...(bit of chrome blushing) 5.00

as we all mopars buds in the flesh...will work with any reasonable offer...shipping is on the buyer...

AS ALWAYS.....Private Message interest for quicker replies....thanks...
I would be interested in both front and rear bumpers, grill and surrounding chrome, all of the side marker lights, complete jack assembly. I am willing to pay a very fair price for all of these parts. please let me know if we can work together and come to a successful agreement. thank you so much, brian shipping to 34234

tail lights and bezels were junked..yes they were that bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back