-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartsportsteve

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Started parting this one out. Let me know what you are looking for. In Iowa. Has spool type smallblock K memer. Lots of nice interior parts. Good driver's fender. Will post inventory with prices as I make progress.

Attachments

• 20150403_164957.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 498
  • 20150403_165111.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 483
  • 20150403_173629.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 484
  • 20150403_165049.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 501
how much for the rear bumper and taillights?

I believe I've replied to all PMs. If you didn't receive the information you need please let me know. Thanks all.

Bump. Parts that are sold: deck lid, taillight lenses and drivers side fresh air vent box.

Have a few things ready to go like, fender mounted signal indicators, a-pillar vinyl top trim, inside hood release cable and latch assembly, etc. Slowly working on pulling parts as I have time.

Thanks.

Could you pull the glove box liner and take a picture where the two cables attach to the dash controls.
I am missing some type of clip that holds the cables in place on the dash controls.
Mine is a non-AC car.

Could you pull the glove box liner and take a picture where the two cables attach to the dash controls.
I am missing some type of clip that holds the cables in place on the dash controls.
Mine is a non-AC car.

There are two types of clips on the back of the controls. One type holds the cable ends on the levers, and one type keeps the cables from moving as the levers are moved. let me know what you need/want.

Attachments

• 20150413_220018.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 326
Hi all - long time intermittent lurker here, finally registered.

Thieves broke into the wife's 73 Dart Custom last night while she was at work, wrecking the driver side wing/vent window lower channel (broke the pivot post off).

Only to gain - nothing at all...

Oddly they threw the window assembly back into the car as if they knew it was going to be hard to replace, rather than just breaking all the side glass like they did to the newer cars next to hers.

Have a great day everybody! Sending PM to dartsportsteve...

Thanks, Mark

pm sent on door handle bezels, sunvisors, marker light lenses, and i forgot one so i'll tack it on here the DART fender badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back