door handles , $20 + the ride
I will be at the nats
good for driver , solid but some pitting

67 Cuda door handles 001.jpg

67 Cuda door handles 003.jpg

67 Cuda door handles resized0004.jpg

Back seat sold
Back glass sold
all 4 door panels back up for sale , and kick panels...
I hope to get the rest of the stuff off the car this weekend and shipping quotes for the others..............
Finally a day off :)
Donnie

Did the jack sell? I am interested if not.

Yes its sold , Well........ sale pending.........
Im off this weekend so I can get some stuff packaged up and check on shipping for the guys

I'll post whats for sure sold. If he backs out Your next

Thanks , And I'm sorry its taking so long to strip this car down and get shipping quotes to everybody . I'm lucky enough to still have a job and there is a bunch of Overtime right now .
I should of stripped the car and then posted this stuff , but I was wanting to take what I could to the Nats for you guys instead of the shipping hassle , plus saving on the shipping

Thanks
Donnie

Complete Dash assy back up for sale , free delivery to Nats
steering wheel column
front bucket seats
Im taking out of car today
pics later
Thanks
Donnie

Dash and seats
all buttons work on radio , never powered it up to test it
performance indicator will be removed and factory blank will replace it , I will use this in my dash
Dash cluster has peeling paint , no cracks or broken pieces
free delivery to Nats !!
PM inbox almost full , reply here if you will
Thanks for looking guys........... :)
Donnie

67 Cuda resized0128.jpg

67 Cuda resized0133.jpg

67 Cuda resized0137.jpg

67 Cuda resized0138.jpg

67 Cuda resized0139.jpg

67 Cuda resized0142.jpg

67 Cuda resized0145.jpg

67 Cuda resized0147.jpg

67 Cuda resized0146.jpg

Donnie, I am still planning on buying the jack and seatbelt. I sent you a PM lastnight, didn't know your box was full. Was wondering if you have the under dash courtesy light assy.?

The light is there , but I would like to sell the dash as one complete unit if anyone wants it for an ex-race car to go back on the street or a restore job .
If not Several people are wanting different pieces and then I will part it .
It's yours if the dash doesn't sell .
Thanks
Donnie

O.k. thanks. Must feel nice to get a couple of days off, huh? I too have the whole weekend off. I know it's only 2 days, but boy it sure feels good. Let me know in the future if dash doesn't sell, and we'll work something out. And as I stated before, at your convenience about the jack and seatbelt. Take care my friend.

Donnie, I'm not sure if your in box had room for my PM, but I need the rear trim from the trunk lid. Specifically the top trim strip, mines got a big clang in one end. Thanks.

Back glass sold
Back seat sold
Drivers side seatbelt retractor sold
wiring harness sold
horns sold
header panel and complete grill assembly sold
trunk hinges sold

Hood
trunk
complete dash
/6 K member complete drum to drum
/6 torsion bars
7 1/4 rear with springs ..... cheap
front bucket seats
all door panels- good condition
doors , good for hardware & glass
quarter glass
front valance , Small dent , VGC
Driveshafts one for /6 other for 318

I can bring to the nats ,
will not ship glass due to breakage
Thanks
Donnie

Donnie, in case there wasn't room for my PM, I goofed... it's the bottom trunk trim I needed, I apologize. Thanks.

Hi, how much for the inside light lens pieces, pass. inside door opener(metal piece), back up lights, the left tail light, grills N p/lights and trunk lid ? also, if I get any stuff from you, i need some hardware. hood bolts, trans. crossmember bolts (4 + mount thru bolt). need a hood but shipping is probably too much. thanks

Hi, how much for the inside light lens pieces, pass. inside door opener(metal piece), back up lights, the left tail light, grills N p/lights and trunk lid ? also, if I get any stuff from you, i need some hardware. hood bolts, trans. crossmember bolts (4 + mount thru bolt). need a hood but shipping is probably too much. thanks

PM sent

How is the small molding on the trunk lid if any good how much

top trim is perfect except for needing paint on the black strip , middle piece has a few small dings and pulled out some by the trunk key , bottom piece is better then nothing but not in good shape .
I think the middle piece would be an easy fix , guess Ill try to straighten it out and sell it .
Sale pending on top piece
Thanks
Donnie

Went to the Nats today........... Wow....... nice cars and I see that my prices were really lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
$300 for trunk trim piece for my 68.
$600 for a fender ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back