[FOR SALE] Parting '68 Barracuda Coupe

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea on the driver side fresh air box yet? Also, are the seat belt bolts all there - and not all seized up? I have a mixed up set of bolts in mine and no shoulder belt bolts, so a pulled set of all the right sizes together would be nice.

Still haven't been over there in a week or so. I hope to get over there this weekend. As for the seat belt bolts, theyre all there. I pulled one of the seat belt retractors.. I think the dirvers side, the bolt came out, but looked a little "rough". If I think about it, I'll send pics.

Hey Im interested in the front buckets And what your price would be on them and if your willing to ship to ct

I'd do $350 on the pair of buckets, complete with tracks, but shipping is going to be a huge pain in the azz and possibly, very expensive. I'll be at Carlisle for the Chrysler Nationals, if you would like to meet there also. If you want a rough idea on shipping, feel free to calculate yourself. My zip is 21108.

I was able to free my heater controls up. They now move, so we'll see if I still need a replacement once I get the heater system back in, but no more immediate need.

Any news on the driver side fresh air box?

Steve,

Sorry for the long delay in responding, the drivers fresh air box is missing the door.

Rob

Interested in drivers door. Mainly the guts minus window? How far are you from pa zip 15714? What price would you want for the parts? Let me know thanks
Also the dash guages and all if its not hacked up.

Interested in drivers door. Mainly the guts minus window? How far are you from pa zip 15714? What price would you want for the parts? Let me know thanks
Also the dash guages and all if its not hacked up.

The doors may already be spoken for. Ill know for sure after Carlisle. As for the dash, its in very nice shape.....not hacked up!

Ill be in carlise on sat if u have a space and give me ur number i can meet you. For the dash. Let me know thx

I'll need to find out what the space numbers are from my stooge buddys. I'll send you an IM with my cell #.
Are you lookin for the entire dash, bezel and cluster/gauges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back