-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Parting a mostly solid but wrecked 68 Dart coupe. Engine, front suspension, k-frame, cop rims, steering gearbox, are spoken for. All the rest is up for grabs. It does have an 8 1/4 rear axle (ratio and sure-grip unknown) and heavy duty rear leaf springs. Trunk and floor pans appear to still be solid and straight. Fuel tank looks good, lots of little pieces still there for the taking. Carpet and headliner are dark green and less than four years old. I believe it has a solid cowl vent area.

I am getting my money's worth out of keeping the engine, front suspension, and cop rims, so I am very flexible on the prices. I would rather see whatever parts that can be saved on this car go to good homes. Shipping large items is soothing I would rather not do, but if thee is something you simply MUST have, I can try and accommodate.

Driver's rear quater panel is about the only straight body panel left, but it has rust on the bottom. Trunk lid is maybe salvageable.

What you see in the pictures is all there is:

IMG_1636sm.jpg

IMG_1635sm.jpg

IMG_1634sm.jpg

IMG_1633sm.jpg

IMG_1632sm.jpg

Open to trades on Mopar/slant six stuff, looking for a 71-80 Dodge short bed pickup or Ramcharger/Trailduster, preferably without engine or transmission.

OK- parts are starting to move-

Engine, k frame, front suspension, complete disc brake setup, rear leaf springs, headliner, are all sold.

The rear axle is a large bolt pattern 7 1/4. I thought it was an 8 1/4, but I was wrong. I will let it go cheap.

Still have four slightly used KYB gas-a-just shocks for it

Good carpet for the 67-73/74 A body two door cars

Good green package shelf, kick panels

good 68 Dart 270 light green two door front door panels but with speaker holes cut in them (get these and keep your originals intact!)

Dark green metal trim that goes on the top of the rear trim panels

Green rubber welting that goes around the B pillar on the coupes

Interior chrome trim

Green metal trim that goes around rear window

All Driver's side glass is good

Passenger vent window is salvageable

Driveshaft available

Good fuel tank, solid trunk floor, solid cabin floor, salvageable trunk lid

Still some good parts left, but this car will likely be scrapped by 10-2-15. Act now!

Last call! Car will definitely be scrapped by 10-2-15.

Sorry, i was wrong- the rear axle is a 7 1/4, not 8 1/4. But it is a big bolt pattern axle with rebuilt brakes.

Looking for a few things for my daughters 69 dart.. Looking for 8 of the rear window trim clips? Also needing the rear shocks for her dart how much for them?

Shocks are sold, car is gone, never had the wiper motor or switch anyway.

Car is gone. I don't have the wiring harness you are looking for.

Do you still have parts for sale? If not and the car is gone I can close the thread.

Yes, the car is gone. I do have the exterior chrome trim for sale, the carpet for sale, and the gas tank and straps for sale (no sending unit). But I can out those in another ad. Please close this ad. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back