Parting 70 dart swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
correct. the trim starts at the windshield corner and goes into the rear quater. The side (door and rear quarter) glasses are sliding into the weather strip with their top ends. Aaargh, so stupid if you don't know the right term.... I don't need the weatherstrip - only a perfect, rust free chrome trim. Mine is shot and doesn't hold the weatherstrip anymore in the end. So it is raining in in that area...
Kristall Weizen? No problem... ;-) Cool deal! Just tell me the brand you want...

Heidelberg area is a typical US Army region in Germany. Tommies were in the north stationed. So it was an easy guess... ;-)

MMMMM :) the one on the right!! I'm gonna have to ship a whole Dart to you Buschi to keep me in Bier!

Car is going to scrap this week. Have it loaded on the trailer.
All suspension except 340 t-bars- SOLD
All unboltable sheetmetal-SOLD
K-member- $50 With strut rods and lower control arms.
Not much else left except for core front bench seat and decent rear seat -Green.
All glass except windshield and side door glass are still there.
Thanks FABO!

I'm just going out on a limb to ask, I had sent an email about the side molding. Wasn't sure if it got thrown to the side, but I was interested in it. Thanks

looking for rear window trim. if you steel have it let me know what i need to do to pay for it and get it shipped.
my 68gt needs it. it well go to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back