2   0   0
Contact seller
Parting an H code 340 Duster. These parts are available;
8-3/4 Abody w/ 3.91 SG SBP $800
A-body 4spdw/ bellhousing $800
Hurst shifter $100
Manual trans pedals w/ zbar $150
Driveshaft $50
Late 70's 360 4bbl engine (probably out of a truck, has correct pan for A-body) $250
Rally Cluster $75 (needs restored)
Front buckets and rear seat (newly recovered) $250
Radiator $100
Doors (rust free w/ glass) $200 ea.
Fenders (rust free) $200 ea.
Bumpers w/ guards $150 ea.
Dash shell $50
Heater box(non AC) $75
Deck lid(w/ cutouts for wing) $200
Flywheel $50
Leafsprings $100 pr.
SBP rallys (4) $150
Front suspension is Sold (Kelsey Hayes disc w/ sway bar)
All prices are negotiable. PM me!! I am located in Iowa. Can ship most items.

intrested in the shifter. does this include the bottom section also, or just the arm? by bottom section, i mean where the shift rods attach to.

also, if you have a set of linkage also for sale?

also, can you post pics of the said shifter, and of the flywheel. thanks a bunch

2nd in line on the cluster

I am located in Des Moines, Iowa. I've been checking all PM's. Thanks for the interest. I'm getting back to all of you as fast as I can. P.S. found out buckets are out of 72-74 not 70-71.

I am located in Des Moines, Iowa. I've been checking all PM's. Thanks for the interest. I'm getting back to all of you as fast as I can. P.S. found out buckets are out of 72-74 not 70-71.

drive48 is still 1st on the buckets shaft and dash...

Is this a full vinyl top car? Looking for the Stainless trim that runs from the rear side glass to the rear window.
Thanks

Sorry guys, screwed up my mailbox. PM me again with your requests. Seats are black and they are 72-74 style not 70-71. Do have side markers.

pm's? how bout all the request for parts above, that were first in line? lol

Rust free doors, fenders....newly recovered seats.....'71 Duster 340 (with a 4spd presuming on the listing of your parts).....why part it?

these items are sold. Rad. Leaf springs Driveshaft,
these items are tenatively sold; dash, fenders, bumper guards,
I'm trying to get to you first come first served. When I screwed up my mail box it kind of threw things out of order, so please bear with me.
For those interested in why I'm parting it, I tried to sell it complete, but no takers. I'll get more out of it parting than selling it whole. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back