Not open for further replies.

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Picking up one of 2 '71 318- 904 -8 3/4 Plymouth Scamps. This one is tan. Good hood-
parts grille(IE: turn signals and maybe upper/lower trim)
fenders have damage, front bumper is bent,
right side of car has side swipe damage.
Good left door, good rust free left rear 1/4,
Rear bumper good, one good taillight, trunk lid good,
some interior parts. Pad is shot, good kick panels,
Drum brakes (don't know if 9 or 10" yet),
v8 k- member, power steering, auto on column, frame rails are good, inner fenders rust free, need to check over floors.
all good glass, all outside trim is good (windshield, vinyl top, etc),
has wide rocker moldings in good condition.
complete non-running 318.
Looking to part out completely including cutting 1/4s, trunk, rails, inner fenders- fenders are dented but rust free if needing lower patches.

Some prices- Complete a-body 8 3/4 with pumpkin-drum to drum. do not know ratio yet but figuring 2.76 or 2.9? - WILL INCLUDE shock mounts - $500

Good hood- $75
Wheel well molding- make offer
Grille for parts- turnsignals- upper/lower trim- make offer
PM with needs- don't want to sit on this car- don't like my price?- please counter with one that we can agree on:toothy8:

Part out from there... Car will be located in Molalla Oregon. can ship.
Thanks,Mike
Will post pictures TUESDAY night. had to push back time to pickup car until Monday night.

Next Scamp coming next week has 273(I know- not orig),rebuilt 904 -per seller and 8 3/4 rear. 340 t-bars, and nice 72 small bolt rallyes complete. top pics are of this car, bottom pics are of 1st one at my home so far.

Attachments

• IMAG0027.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 759
  • IMAG0028.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 751
  • IMAG0022.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 726
Grey hound will be the cheapest. Give me the zip of the closest to you. PM me if that's OK.
Thanks,Mike

Picking up one of 2 '71 318- 904 -8 3/4 Plymouth Scamps. This one is tan. Good hood- parts grille(IE: turnsignals and maybe upper/lower trim) fenders have damage, front bumper is bent, right side of car has side swipe damage. Good left door, good rust free left rear 1/4, Rear bumper good, one good taillight, trunk lid good, some interior parts. Pad is shot, good kick panels, Drum brakes (don't know if 9 or 10" yet), v8 k- member, power steering, auto on column, frame rails are good, inner fenders rust free, need to check over floors. all good glass, all outside trim is good (windshield, vinyl top, etc), has wide rocker moldings in good condition. complete non-running 318.
Looking to part out completely including cutting 1/4s, trunk, rails, inner fenders- fenders are dented but rust free if needing lower patches.
Some prices- Complete a-body 8 3/4 with pumpkin-drum to drum. do not know ratio yet but figuring 2.76 or 2.9? - no shock mounts included- $500
Good hood- $75
Part out from there... Car will be located in Molalla Oregon. can ship.
Thanks,Mike
Will post pictures Saturday night.

Next Scamp coming next week has same drivetrain, 340 t-bars, and nice 72 small bolt rallyes complete.

pm send

Tilt, I haven't had a chance to look to see if it's hacked up or not. Do you need it with or w/o A/C? This is without. If it's good figure $90 shipped.

4fortydemon, I'm looking for rocker clips for a scamp. Would you happen to have a set you would like to sell off this parts scamp? Thanks Craig I put this reply in another one of your posts.

i posted in another post too. Have another guy needing 12 clips- I may have 12 between both cars. If he doesn't buy em- I'll pm ya. Mike

This Scamp is next to go to scrap maybe this week too. Has 10" front drum brakes complete- $50 . . Good trunkfloor, good front floor Good left rear 1/4 panel. Good glass all around except windshield. No rear suspension, no dash cluster- wiring is fried under dash. Some good trim -drip rail. Decent rear bumper $50. Email, pm, call whatever. I need to knock this in the head this week by Friday or Saturday at the latest.
Thanks,Mike

I could use the shock plates for a 8.75 if you have them.

on the driver side front rollup window is there a peice of trim on the window? How much? And front PLYMOUTH emblem if its complete.

You have a pic of the trim that you mean? I know of the trim that goes between the door glass and the 1/4 glass with the rubber. No plymouth emblem BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back