-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1972Swinger

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
I have decided to go ahead and part these two cars. One is a '73 GOLD Duster, and the other is a '76 Feather Duster.

The '73 is a 225 slant six, column 904 auto, 7-1/4" rear end, manual front and rear SBP drum brakes, and rusted out floors. The interior is pretty much gone, but I have the seats and door panels in the trunk (also gold colored). No fuel system. Everything is for sale off this car, other than the upper control arms, electronic ignition, and steering system which are NOT FOR SALE. It does not run, but is complete minus a carburetor. Floors are blown out. Windsheild is cracked. Side glass is good. Trunk lid and hood are good. Both fenders are bent.

Other car is a '76 Feather Duster, running 225 slant six, complete black (blue dyed black-kinda crappy) interior, and manual steering. The following parts ARE NOT FOR SALE: A/C System, 4spd transmission, 4spd pedals and linkages, rear end, front disc brakes & UCA's, electronic ignition, trunk lid, and Cragar wheels. The engine runs fine (just drove it around the yard a few days ago), but the drivers torsion bar is broken and I don't want to drive it much. Front frame rails are pretty much gone, as are interior floors. (Trunk floor is fine, but looks to be torn up on passenger side.) Hood is good (aluminum frame). Both fenders are rusted badly.

I will sell any other parts you ask, but reserve the right to refuse to sell anything if I realize I need it. PM me for details. Payment through PayPal. You pay shipping from 45106.

Will consider trading parts off the cars for any of the following:
HURST (or Mr. Gasket) V-Gate Shifter
Complete Lincoln 9" Disc Brake Rear End
4spd Manual Transmissions
Vintage Tach's
Vintage Working 8-Track Player
1971-1974 B-Body Non-Console Pistol Grip Shifter
1973-Up V8 K-Frame
Slot Mag, Keystone, or Cragar Wheels (Nothing bent or rusted beyond use. Must be 5x4" or 5x4-1/2" bolt pattern.)
Vintage MSD Ignition Box
Holley Electric Fuel Pump

Will sell both cars outright (minus the listed NOT FOR SALE parts), so make an offer. I really would like to redo and drive the Feather Duster, but I just don't have the money right now, so I would prefer to sell it and the GOLD Duster complete.

Thanks for looking!
Thank you FABO for the ad space.

how much for the chrome piece "plymouth" on top of the grill. Pm me please

Plastic glovebox linner ? Any cruise control components ?

Interested in sail panels and door tops and handle cups, also front windshield molding
Andrew PM me

If you ever plan on having a 73-6 duster, keep the feather duster hood and hood hinges. The slant should also have an aluminum intake.

Looking for drivers door panel (no remote mirror)

I would be interested in the Feather Duster trunk lid if not rusted. Price pls? 75Sport

Please check your private messages.

I sent you one a few days ago that hasn't been acknowledged even though you've been here.

Thanks.

hi, I have a 76 space duster, looking for white interior parts such as door panels, trim and kick panels? Any idea what color the kick panels should be? and do you have anything anygood to me ??
Thanks for your help.

Hello, I have a 74 dart sport in need of a headlamp wiring harness. Do you still have one?

Thanks,
Peter

I have a 73 Gold duster (gold color) wanting to know if the Sail Panels, Door Panels, and rear seat panels are any good... What about the instrument cluster.. Does the speedo work? Based on your Zip I'm about 50 miles from ya as the crow files..

I'm looking for the parking brake levers and struts (with anti-rattle spring) for both sides of a 10" rear drum setup. I have everything else to put them together. PM sent

Edit: I would also be very interested in the '73 grill (no plymouth emblem and fully intact on the front) provided the mounting tabs are intact or at least complete.

I see dustermaniac is interested in the directional lamp lenses - I don't need them if you can sell them to him.

If any of the mirrors are any good on the drivers doors I would be interested. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back