[SOLD] Parting a 65 Valiant Signet convertible

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I search for this parts

send my PM

l.jpg

Are the door, trunk and ignition keys and locks in good shape and working order and also need a 65 jack. If you have those items, pm me with a price. Thanks in advance, Jerry

Hi Jerry - no jack was in the car; however, I have several down in the basement. One of them is for sure my 65 Dart jack; let me check and see if there are any others that match. Can't help at this time on the locks.
Don

Dartman, Sent you a PM but Never heard back from you on the fenders and valance?? I'm sortof local so I can remove the parts if needed. Let me know something. Thanks!

Hey 65 Dartman

Any luck on the lower support bracket for the hood latch?

Bear

I just wanted to say, before I ask Don about parts, that he is a great guy to deal with, and his descriptions are bang on, with good prices.

As for my needs, Don, I am in need of..

- washer pump (electric unit under the hood)
- wiper switch
- drivers side mirror

Thanks!

I just wanted to say, before I ask Don about parts, that he is a great guy to deal with, and his descriptions are bang on, with good prices.

As for my needs, Don, I am in need of..

- washer pump (electric unit under the hood)
- wiper switch
- drivers side mirror

Thanks!

Thanks for the plug! As to your requests -

1. there was an aftermarket washer pump on it, but I have several from other cars.

2. Do you need the variable speed, 2 or single speed?

3. Driver's mirror is there with the obligatory pitting on the base. I will post pictures later today.

Are the door, trunk and ignition keys and locks in good shape and working order and also need a 65 jack. If you have those items, pm me with a price. Thanks in advance, Jerry

Just checked my spare jacks and have only 1 65 jack (which I'll be re-using in my 65 GT 'vert.

Thanks for the plug! As to your requests -

1. there was an aftermarket washer pump on it, but I have several from other cars.

2. Do you need the variable speed, 2 or single speed?

3. Driver's mirror is there with the obligatory pitting on the base. I will post pictures later today.

1- As long as it is the little electric unit, its good. I don't want the manual foot pump style, just the press of the wiper switch.

2- mine is the variable type. Turn the knob clockwise, clicks once, wipers are on, and the more you turn the knob clockwise, the more it speeds up.

3- pitting at the bottom is no problem. Mine is pitted all over.

Could you give me a price for this stuff? I'll PM you my address again for shipping. Thanks Don!

do you have the 2 vent windows and what shape is the chrome ?
Thanks Carl

Vent windows are still on the doors and doors are in great shape. Unlike the underbody of the car, doors are virtually rust-free and as such I'd rather not separate the vent windows from the doors. However, if they are the same as hardtop doors, I have a couple of doors that are bad but have fair to decent vent windows and frames. Just don't know if they're the same/similar/or different.

70DartMike said:
1- As long as it is the little electric unit, its good. I don't want the manual foot pump style, just the press of the wiper switch.

I figure you're looking for an original style unit. What was on the car was some square little box and unknown if it even worked.

70DartMike said:
2- mine is the variable type. Turn the knob clockwise, clicks once, wipers are on, and the more you turn the knob clockwise, the more it speeds up.

I have several of the variable speed switches in storage. Those type had the washer button when the know was pushed. I'll pull one out.

70MikeDart said:
3- pitting at the bottom is no problem. Mine is pitted all over.

OK it's a twin post; let me confirm pitting is only on the base and make sure the head is OK.

70DartMike said:
Could you give me a price for this stuff? I'll PM you my address again for shipping. Thanks Don!

See you're in Canada, same price for USPS for shipping anywhere in Canada. Let me make sure i have everything/get it all together, weighed, figure a price plus shipping,and PM you.

What shape is the windshield in? I need one for my 63 vert.

Wasn't any good - it was fogged at the bottom. When my wife and I were pulling it, it cracked - now FUBAR'd. I believe you can still buy new windshields; you might check with your local glass shops. The one up here quoted me $225 installed on my wagon.

Well look at that...All dressed up and ready for the show.....:razz:

Thanks Don !

Attachments

• Car pics.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 251
As my signature says, the 65 Signet convertible is now completely parted out and heading to the crusher. It was a total rust bucket underneath!

can you quote me the door panels and arm rests? zip 85208 (hopefully not too late)

Morning 65Dartman

Any word on the lower brakcet for the hood latch?

Bear

Morning 65Dartman

Any word on the lower brakcet for the hood latch?

Bear

My friend has not been back to the yard that has that 64; I wish he would as well since there's a 65 Dart hood he told me about. I've already told him I need it. I've got the one I pulled from the 65 Valiant but think it might be different.

Do you have the lower front valiance? Would that be the same a 1964 Valiant? If so and if it is in good condition can you send pictures and a price? thanks Randy

Do you have the lower front valiance? Would that be the same a 1964 Valiant? If so and if it is in good condition can you send pictures and a price? thanks Randy [email protected]

I still have the lower valance and in good condition. I don't know for sure if it's the same as a 64 Valiant; I'll do some checking or maybe someone on the forum will know for sure. I'll get some pictures after work tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back