[SOLD] Parting a 65 Valiant Signet convertible

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The vent windows are not the same on a hard top.
If you deside to sell the vint windows I am still intrested.
Thanks Carl

Do you still have the door lock knobs. I need a pair for my Dart

Also, any idea where I can get blank keys for my 65 Dart convertible? Fancy ones would be nice but regular Dodge keys would work.

Thanks

Don

Ron, bbbbbb9 from Slantsix.org here. I need the rod that goes between the clutch pedal and the bell crank (z-bar).

Thanks

Hi Don...Pat from FRR, VA. I need the speedometer pinion gear at the trans for my Barracuda resto. It's for a 3:23 rear and has 21 teeth.
Let me know. Pat

Hi Don...Pat from FRR, VA. I need the speedometer pinion gear at the trans for my Barracuda resto. It's for a 3:23 rear and has 21 teeth.
Let me know. Pat

Hey Pat how's it going? I'll take a look but for some reason I have very few of the early speedo pinions.
Don

hey just looking for rear seat arm rests and the rear seat side panels also hood center chrome thanks,pat

Hello,
Without going over 67 post's :

Did you sell the steering wheel on this car ?

If not, can you send me some pics of it ?

Thanks John

I am looking for the horn button and bracket to afix to the steering wheel. The one you have is the one I need for my '65 Barracuda. I'm also interested in the chrome right rear wheel trim.
Let me know how much for the two items. Thanks!

same part
I still have the lower valance and in good condition. I don't know for sure if it's the same as a 64 Valiant; I'll do some checking or maybe someone on the forum will know for sure. I'll get some pictures after work tonight.

In one of you pictures you have of the trunk there is a trim piece between tailights. Trunk lock in middle. Do you still have? How much? Zip 04092

I've seen much worse resurrected
Has the canabalization started?
If not what do you want for the whole car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back