-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Shipping small parts from radiator cap to trailer hitch.
3 speed wipers and all under hood wiring already gone.
Keeping the V8 K and front suspension/brakes.
Radiator is junk. Good fuel tank w/sender, etc...
Pm your needs. Happy moparing

Gold as in gold, or gold as in tan? Mine's got L1Y4 trim code on the fender tag, and the interior vinyl is "gold as in tan" (pic here). Is yours the same or different? Need one good front armrest pad (as shown in linked pic) and good plastic windshield pillar trims.

Gold as in yellow. Pale yellow outside and a stronger yellow inside. Sorry

Sounds like a match, but would you mind taking a peek at the linked photo to see if it is? Also, what is the condition of the parts I named? Thanks

Easley sc 29642

I'll get a pic tomorrow Dan. I know the front arm rests are long gone. A pillar trim is nice but probably don't match. We'll see

Shes bent in the front. The grille is usable. The headlight bezels are fine ( laying on the battery tray today ).
Deck lid and rear bumper are fine.

Attachments

• S6303151.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 718
  • S6303152.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 725
  • S6303153.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 710
  • S6303154.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 720
Hey Redfish. I am in NC and would love to have the whole car. You said the front end is bent ? Can you explain that a little ? Do you mean the whole body is twisted ? Im needing a good 4door body ....Thanks

Hey Redfish. I am in NC and would love to have the whole car. You said the front end is bent ? Can you explain that a little ? Do you mean the whole body is twisted ? Im needing a good 4door body ....Thanks

A celica swept the rubbers off the front bumper guards. Frame aint hurt. Both front fenders and hood are bent.
Not willing to sell the whole car. Thanks anyway.

Redfish,
i am in Williamston, not far from you.

How is the dash pad on that car? What rear end is in it?

Mike

How about the rear window gasket?

I will make that gasket available in the future. Today the wife has her flea market goods stored in that car.
I hope we can move stuff back into the basement in September.

That would be for a spool type mount. It is still under the car. I think I have another from a 75 model in the basement. More info tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back