-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Im in LA 91411. This car is minus engine and trans. But I have 2 sets of stock v8 leaf springs. Control arms are there. V8 K member is there as is OG power steering box and master cylinder. I am not sure on the rear end I think its the smaller one. I have non ac water pump pulley. The real find on this car is interior parts and exterior metal-CALLI CAR....

I'm in dire need of a drivers side fender.. What shape is yours in? Thank you.

I'm in for the front fenders? Put me on the list for the left side! But I need the right one as well. What is the price and condition? Any pictures?

Actually, it was the first year for disc brakes as an option..

dart 65, if you have all the stuff for a disc brake swap, I might be interested, assuming you still have all the stuff in a couple weeks when I get paid.

Wow everyobdy needs fenders sale is pending on both, I will post picks tomorrow. The fenders are in decent shape some minor dents. I think Rockerdude is next in line if it does not work out. Sale is pending on price of shipping and pics...

This one has drum brakes in front.
(I think my own personal 65 dart control arms and front brakes were swapped with discs from a a 73 duster. I think other a bodies will swap also. not sure though bought it already covnerted)

The fenders are sold. they went for 100 each. Is that a good price to sell for????
Rear quarters are rust free trunk lid is also good doors are good as is glass and most of the trim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back