-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66_68_mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
i got whole car with LOTS of parts, i dont hav money or time to fix it. if there is sumthing you need let me know i might have it. send me a message on here. thanx

i got whole car with LOTS of parts, i dont hav money or time to fix it. if there is sumthing you need let me know i might have it. send me a message on here. thanx
looking for both sides tinted glass from 66 barracuda must be no scratches chips or pitting if you have the 4 pieces pls send pics to me through e mail pm me to get my e mail address thanks dartin jack

i got whole car with lots of parts, i dont hav money or time to fix it. If there is sumthing you need let me know i might have it. Send me a message on here. Thanx

if you ask for a part plz private message me try not to reply to the posting, also leave your e-mail address so i can send you pics of what u hav requested. Thank you

ps im not on here 24/7 so plz be patient.

if you ask for a part plz private message me try not to reply to the posting, also leave your e-mail address so i can send you pics of what u hav requested. Thank you

ps im not on here 24/7 so plz be patient.

WHat they are trying nicely to tell you is...there are rules here about posting something for sale..... the mods have nicely asked that you post pictures descriptions location and cost with your initial post....so when you post a thread saying you have an entire car you are parting out FOR SALE....the members want to see pics and know your location so they can figure approx shipping etc etc.....that is done in the thread NOT in PM's so everyone can see

WHat they are trying nicely to tell you is...there are rules here about posting something for sale..... the mods have nicely asked that you post pictures descriptions location and cost with your initial post....so when you post a thread saying you have an entire car you are parting out FOR SALE....the members want to see pics and know your location so they can figure approx shipping etc etc.....that is done in the thread NOT in PM's so everyone can see
And 66 cuda has enough chain to get ya.

I personally would think twice before parting ways with my money to a new member with little to no history here at abodies only unless it was a local transaction in person. I know it sucks but thats just what I was thinking right now.

ok im told i gotta change sum stuff about my thread so hopefully this will help.

im parting out a 1966 cuda, it has a 273 v-8 with an automatic on the floor and well not sure wat else to say about it. price for sumthin you need will be make an offer. the car is located in wheeler wisconsin. payment method on stuff most likely be money order.

Attachments

• cuda pic 1.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 941
  • cuda pic 2.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 941
  • cuda dash.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 950
looking for a v8 k frame

The 66 Barracuda K member would be the same for a V8 or slant 6 only the motor mounts brackets would be different.

The K member changed in style in the 67 and later years and are different for the V8 and slant six.

What rear end is in it ? and I think I already ask if it had rear sway bar and it did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back