-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 40%
2   3   0
Contact seller
Bought complete coupe for driver front fender. Rest of it will eventually go.

California Car, minimal rust,

Things that are missing or toast (radio, grilles, rear seat back, door panels, badges, front wind shield)

Can deliver solid chassis/shell in SoCal area....

318, auto, column shift, non head rest buckets

Decent prices - but not giving away.....need to fund ongoing BBPFH.....(big block project from H$LL)

No Title but if someone wants the whole thing I could probably get it titled and save it.....

Have many other A-Body Barracuda parts left over from two convertibles being pasted together into one.....

Update, back window trim sold.....other parts verbally committed include (rear, back up lights, windshield,

Got the plastic driver side headlamp bezel?

Have both buckets still and I have one headlight bezel, one is cracked. Raining here in San Diego, horrible day all together.

Will get pictures for everyone tomorrow, SAturday and check the headlight bezel to see if I have the correct side.

Please PM emails for pics you need etc. I have yet to find an easy way to post pics to this site.....

Think I have a few passenger grilles, have some very nice tail light bezels and nice lenses...

Your PM mailbox is full. Do you have driver's side headlamp bezel? Thanks,
Bill

I am interested in the rear quarter red reflectors and bezels. Do you have any? Let me know.

Thanks,

Chris H.

To answers questions so far 1) HAve the front windshield stainless (rear sold and shipped) 2) Have buckets, no head rest type seats 3) Have the jack anchor and will cut out and send this week (need your USPS address PACUDA59). 4) HAve the market light bezels, no reflectors PM me your email addresses and will send pics and we can work on pricing

Bought complete coupe for driver front fender. Rest of it will eventually go.

California Car, minimal rust,

Things that are missing or toast (radio, grilles, rear seat back, door panels, badges, front wind shield)

Can deliver solid chassis/shell in SoCal area....

318, auto, column shift, non head rest buckets

Decent prices - but not giving away.....need to fund ongoing BBPFH.....(big block project from H$LL)

No Title but if someone wants the whole thing I could probably get it titled and save it.....

Have many other A-Body Barracuda parts left over from two convertibles being pasted together into one.....
do you have crome trim that attachs to the back seat and the top boot slides into, if so how much do you want for it

U bolts and shock plates if it has an 8 1/4 or 8 3/4 Rear. Thanks.

Andrew

Transmission tunnel? I need it from the firewall to anywhere between the front seats and down both sides to about 3" from the drain holes.

Your box is full... :)

Hi
I am interested in the console floor brackets if either car has?
Front and rear brackets. I don't need the auto shifter bracket, just the ones that actually hold the console down.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back