-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, this car is a bit rusty underneath so unless someone really feels like they can't live wihtout it as it is, then the parts are going to fly.

This is a '69 340 Dart GT according to the vin tag, no fender tag left as some one replaced half of the inner fender and didn't think is was a good idea to tranfer the tag to the new section. I do have the build sheet and a clean title but don't let the photos fool you, there is about 300 lbs of Bondo in this car.

No seats for sale however some of the goodies include a good running 1972 steel crank 340 with the HIPO 340 exaust manifolds and X heads, 727 tranny and the 8.75" rear with a 741 case and 3.91 sure grip chunk.

This car has also has a V8 K-Frame, factory front sway bar with the correct lower control arms, the radiator is junk, the previous owner decided to add a second supply port to the bottom of the radiator without closing off the original one but would be good for a recore but appears to be an aftermarket.

Fenders are pretty solid althought the left may have putty behind the tire, please note that the marker lights will go with the fenders if someone purchases both fenders otherwise, they will be fair game.

This is a drum brake small bolt pattern car. If no one wishes to purchase as is for say around $3000, then start sending me PM's for parts and prices, first come first served.

I will list parts that are sold when I recieve payment, that way, we all know what is no longer available.

I will ship parts either UPS, USPS or Greyhound if the parts get too big for the first two. I have posted several pictures but may have a few more, just PM me with an email attached and request them. They will be shipped out of Annapolis, MD 21401 for anyone who wishes to do their own homework to calculate rough shipping costs.

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 1,684
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 1,704
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 1,657
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,678
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 1,671
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,670
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,668
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,671
  • IMG_1144.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,650
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 1,665
unless you can poke holes through the frame rails with your finger, dont part that thing out. She looks pretty dam nice actually. Im sure there are things we cannot see in the pics but she really doesnt look bad at all.

Well, can put my fingers through the front rails, rear rails and the cross member is rotted at the right side torsion bar so.... I know, its really hard to do this but the rear quarters and trunk extensions are also shot, the rockers have holes, the list goes on.

You know the story, I wanted the '71 340 Duster he had but had to but this along with it to get the Duster.

I am building the '68 with a 440, bucket seats, console auto, big bolt and Torque Thrust wheels, all I will need are wings and she will take to the air.

how much for the exhaust manfiolds

I have someone intested in the entire engine and a second person interested in the manifolds separately, you are number 3 in line however, I do have another set of 340 exhaust manifolds that are a bit pitted but are very useable I would let go for $350 plus shipping. Jim

Update on parts gone by 1/21/11:

Complete engine
Tranny
Rear including spings etc...
Body shell including front and rear windshields less the doors, hood, deck lid
Bare dash, means all guts are still for sale
Front and rear window trim, drip rail trim, A pillar covers
Gas cap
Drive shaft
Fenders w/ turn signals

Possibly sold awaiting a response:

Grille, headlight trim and all associated hardware