Parting Out 1969 Dart GT

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
So as of today 1/24/11 the following items are gone:

Deck lid
grille, headlight trim
gas cap

Still have the AM radio and most dash componants, wiring harnesses, heater controls etc..

Also have factory front sway bar with the K frame brackets and lower control arms w/ end link tabs.

Still have door and back window operators, glass, door and rear side panels in good useable condition, and remote mirror w/ good chrome and some pitting.

:thumleft::thumleft:picked my parts up on saturday(fenders hood deck lid) everything was as described..Jim is a good man to deal with..good luck on the rest of the parts thanks Jim......Artie

got my rims yesterday very pleased with the condition and how fast they got here. thanks, jim . I will be back in touch soon about the bumper we talked about. You guys will not go wrong dealing with the seller of these parts

how much for right side door? pm me with phone # please,

how much for title and tag need for old drag car
Ok, this car is a bit rusty underneath so unless someone really feels like they can't live wihtout it as it is, then the parts are going to fly.

This is a '69 340 Dart GT according to the vin tag, no fender tag left as some one replaced half of the inner fender and didn't think is was a good idea to tranfer the tag to the new section. I do have the build sheet and a clean title but don't let the photos fool you, there is about 300 lbs of Bondo in this car.

No seats for sale however some of the goodies include a good running 1972 steel crank 340 with the HIPO 340 exaust manifolds and X heads, 727 tranny and the 8.75" rear with a 741 case and 3.91 sure grip chunk.

This car has also has a V8 K-Frame, factory front sway bar with the correct lower control arms, the radiator is junk, the previous owner decided to add a second supply port to the bottom of the radiator without closing off the original one but would be good for a recore but appears to be an aftermarket.

Fenders are pretty solid althought the left may have putty behind the tire, please note that the marker lights will go with the fenders if someone purchases both fenders otherwise, they will be fair game.

This is a drum brake small bolt pattern car. If no one wishes to purchase as is for say around $3000, then start sending me PM's for parts and prices, first come first served.

I will list parts that are sold when I recieve payment, that way, we all know what is no longer available.

I will ship parts either UPS, USPS or Greyhound if the parts get too big for the first two. I have posted several pictures but may have a few more, just PM me with an email attached and request them. They will be shipped out of Annapolis, MD 21401 for anyone who wishes to do their own homework to calculate rough shipping costs.

Sorry, really needed to update this posting, car is long gone with most parts, only glass remaining and is listed in other listings. Thanx, Jim

I am in need of a gas tank if you have it pm me price and shipping to 66018,Thanks Todd

Are you reusing the stainless trim around the tops of the doors on the valiant? I would be interested if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back