-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkayers

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, since I'm buying 340Plot's Duster :toothy8:I've decided to part out my 1970 Dart. If you're looking for anything shoot me a pm. 95% of the car is there. It was a /6 car but the guy gave me a 318 out of a 69 Coronet. Wasn't hooked up or anything so haven't heard it run. Has all the glass but the front windshield. Almost all the trim except for the wheelwells. I do have a set of hoodscoops but apparently the guy tried to repair cracks in them with body filler. If anyone is interested in them I can take pics & send them.

Not to be nosey or anything.

Why part it out if it is so complete??

Sell it to somebody that is looking for a project

That's not nosey at all. The thing is that it's pretty much a rolling shell right now & everything is in bags & boxes labeled. I didn't think there would be much interest in a "jigsaw puzzle" car. I don't know how to even put a price tag on something like that.

Yeah at least you have a puzzle with most of the pieces. I have a project that only has about 25% of the required pieces and I still love it. You might find someone up to the challenge.

A co worker stopped this morning & bought the body, hood, & front fenders so those are all gone. I'll get back to everyone's pm's today.

Do you have a drive line and where are you located at. I am in Arizona. If you have on how much and can you ship willing to pay shiping. Helen need one for 70 dodge swinger one that was in my car was stole and would like to give the car to grandson who wants to restore it.

Hey guys, since I'm buying 340Plot's Duster :toothy8:I've decided to part out my 1970 Dart. If you're looking for anything shoot me a pm. 95% of the car is there. It was a /6 car but the guy gave me a 318 out of a 69 Coronet. Wasn't hooked up or anything so haven't heard it run. Has all the glass but the front windshield. Almost all the trim except for the wheelwells. I do have a set of hoodscoops but apparently the guy tried to repair cracks in them with body filler. If anyone is interested in them I can take pics & send them.

Hood scoops are spoken for & as for the rest, I think people have talked me into keeping it. I got a Duster that just needs paint & minor stuff & then after that I won't have anything to do so I might as well finish the Dart.

do you still have the corner marker lights? if so could you please send pictures and possibly a price?
thank you
kody

what color is the interior? do you have the hinge covers?

Hey guys, sorry but I said in the middle of the post I was keeping it. I wish there was a way to delete your own post. If there is let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back