-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Hello Everyone, I just brought in a 1970 Duster that I feel is a better parts car than a builder. It is a fairly complete rolling body but I do not have a title (but the VIN and data plate are in place).
This was a 6 cylinder column shift automatic car but did have power steering, power drum brakes and factory a/c.
The floors are rusted out but the frame rails, cowling, firewall, inner fenders and basic structure of the car are very solid. This is from Oklahoma so it has not been in the northern road salt and the underside is very clean.
Let me know what parts you could use and I will reply with prices and shipping cost.
I am located just outside Fort Smith, Arkansas and am right on I-40.
I accept Paypal and credit cards over the phone at [ Please use the PM feature to exchange phone numbers] and SHIP WORLDWIDE.
Thanks, Steve

Attachments

• DSCN0109.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,454
  • DSCN0110.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,432
  • DSCN0111.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,431
  • DSCN0112.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,408
  • DSCN0113.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,402
  • DSCN0114.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,386
  • DSCN0115.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,369
  • DSCN0101.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,370
  • DSCN0103.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,393
  • DSCN0105.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,385
Hello Everyone, I apologize for the delay in replying to the PM's but I had been out of town for several days. I have replied to all PM's and everything is still available except for the glovebox door.
Thanks, Steve

Hello How much for the Inter-Grill Molding.....
Not the Upper - Lower molding but the inter molding....
The two Chrome Molding....
PM ME

any chance of getting title? I would buy whole car

Pigtails and sockets for side marker lights? Also pig tail and harness for grill marker lights and clips

hood, wiper linkages, a pillar trims, grille trim, headlight buckets, dash and forward lamp wiring harnesses, tail lights, front side marker pigtails, are all sold.
There are still a LOT of really nice parts on this car so let me know what you need.
Thanks, Steve

Steve, I am wondering if you have gotten to getting my parts shipped out yet?
Please contact me.

frt fenders shipped to morgantown ky 42261

Do you have the metal clips that hold the metal molding in front of the rear sail panel - looking for 3 metal clips

thanks
doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back