-
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighter1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm parting out my 1971 dodge dart interior. I have a compete dash front split bench seat rear bench from a duster chrome trim ect. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

Looking for dash plastic parts (like mine pictured below) Wiper switch knob and finish nut, headlight switch knob and finish nut, (assuming these are in nice shape, California is nicer on this stuff than Chicago) and maybe those little aluminum trim pieces that hold the carpet down on the rear lower insides left and right. Thanks.
Chas.

Attachments

• new car pics 046.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 4,863
Sorry I just sold the rear bench seat. I do however have a duster bench seat, but it's blue. It is in perfect shape and has been redone like new condition.

Yes I do have the knobs and fasteners for your interior chazram. The only thing I may not have in your list are the carpet fasteners.

Pm me if interested thanks guys.

Not sure about the year let me research....if you want pictures please PM me your email and I'll email you ASAP! Thanks

Do you have the passenger rear side window? If so how much?

That with the woodgrain radio bezel or metal finish? I may need another to fix the hack job the previous owner did on mine. Could you please pm me a quote and picture? Oh, and this may be a weirder request, but I need a bolt for the passenger's side quarter window where it mounts the glass to the regulator. Will consider purchasing the entire regulator if you don't want to part with just the bolt, washers and spacer.

was the car an A/C car, if so looking for the dash push button control assy. Also maybe the wiper motor assy depending on how many speeds and condition. And lastly the rear view mirror if it's a day/night mirror.

I'm parting out my 1971 dodge dart interior. I have a compete dash front split bench seat rear bench from a duster chrome trim ect. Pm me if interested. Thanks.
I am looking for the 3 bezel pieces for the steering column for the floor shift set up, does yours have these or was it automatic column shift? thank you: Ian

Does that have the woodgrain heater/radio bezel? With the thumb wheel fan switch? If so, I need one!

Maybe I missed it but what color is the interior ? Some picture's would probably help a lot of people , not just me .

Looking for dash plastic parts (like mine pictured below) Wiper switch knob and finish nut, headlight switch knob and finish nut, (assuming these are in nice shape, California is nicer on this stuff than Chicago) and maybe those little aluminum trim pieces that hold the carpet down on the rear lower insides left and right. Thanks.
Chas.

Nice interior Chaz ! I like the blue and white combo !

I could really use a headliner and any parts that you might have for the install

Thanks

Oh ya what color ?? I guess I could paint it if I had to

Again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back