-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparBilly G

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Let me know what specific part you may need..picked this car up last year out of San Diego, with intent of using floor pans, but ended up repairing mine.
Car is located in Phoenix AZ 85053, 1st attempt at parting one out and shipping parts so work with me. Would like to keep the front bumper as a spare, but the bumper guards from front bumper are available. Not trying to get rich, just want to help out the Early A community.

000_0118.jpg

Then people will ask how many freeze plugs does it have to help them date what year the engine is. I think it is 3 vs 5. That generator set up has got to be hard to find. And the road draft tube at the back of the valve cover.

That's a Canadian '62 Valiant, that is. The generator (rather than alternator) and Auto-Lite (Prestolite) cast iron distributor give the game away. I see some stuff I could use; will send a PM.

i'm after front spearhead mouldings for front fenders, noticed one in photo is missing what about other side, also interested in door lock pillar seals, horn ring, horn button and dash if in good condition but mainly mouldings, living in australia and having trouble with these items, any help would be appreciated

Has anyone heard from MoparBilly G lately, I have sent several PM's but has of yet to recieve any reply's? Just checking to see.

Billy drives truck for a living or did the last I knew so he may be on the road...........

I'd be interested in tail light lenses, steering wheel,panel under front bumper, panel under rear bumper, floor.

I'm interested in both the front and rear bumper guards, backup lights (if you have them), dash pad and the chrome trim along the side and end of the right quarter panel. Can you post addl. pictures, incl. the rear of the car?

I have not from him in a while look at the date of this post and he has not responded to me since my last post sking about him or parts just to let you all know. I have heard he is a truck driver and could be on the road. Please let me know if anyone hears from MoparBilly G

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back