Status
Not open for further replies.

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
many parts doors v nice, lots of trim ,int. full dash ,harnesses, windshield , glass ,door handles ,heater box complete ,will split dash ,glass, seats door handles and panels red/black, int. headliner bows front valance windsheild wiper motor and arms nice roof and a posts k frame ///take it all//
or many parts //letts barter pm for phone# or pics /// have pateints
steering colums ,power and manual, cluster and gauges, 4 speed pedels
225 radiator -no leaks ,original, front core , v nice
shipping whatever shi[pping is lotta welding metal from rusted qauaters
its a 64/65 part out 66 parts if you know what fits yours sbp rims and hub caps Vailiant and sport camando style,,, so many pics it endlist just have to pm or call , sorry if you were first and it didn't work out that way .not a roller rearend out sale pending mopar dad got 1 awesome 225 super 6 and trans and rear springs we been chicken picken ,now its got to go time

Attachments

• 100_0663.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 735
  • 100_0668.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 734
  • 100_0658.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 726
  • 100_0696.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 734
  • 2.02 heads 037.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 731
  • 2.02 heads 017.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 747
  • 2.02 heads 019.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 733
  • 2.02 heads 054.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 733
  • 2.02 heads 020.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 725
  • 2.02 heads 024.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 683
BUMP latta good parts gr8 doors . great heat box complete , v nice dash ,steering colums , nice valance , just to much to list ,seats 100.00 per seat + shipping that's cheap! dome lights mint completely wired yet.

bump

How much dash harnesses full?
How much dash cluster?
I hope your comments
Thank you

that is a v nice original no leak 6 cylinder radiator also, don't let it rust give me a 100.00 and shipping other wise it just another piece of scrap LOTTA PARTS HERE
too many to mention awesome valance 2 gr8 doors many bucket seats , rear in black or red most trim pm me with obo"s lets not waist a piece that isn't rusted or broken pm me direct .

come on people these are aswome parts lotta good stuff left please pm me with an offer
I have some very nice doors come gettm take a road trip if shipping to high wich we all know it is what it is I"ll make it worth your ride 125.00 per door how awesome is that
there 500.00 doors . that heater fits a lot of cars, the dash is way nice don't like the red, sand and paint it . windshield no chips , great trim ,letters , spears . int., ext,

BUMP

How much for the air flaps under the decklid shipped to 35216? Are any of the plastic surround pieces under the back glass (inside) available?

I have a 66 signet that I am restoring, I need a good patch panel from the cowl/firewall on the passenger side. It is the part where the hood springs weld on, the part right above with the compound curves. Can you send me a picture of that part. Thanks

Do you still have the instrument cluster, headlight switch, and the windshield wiper switch? Also would be interested in the ignition switch and door locks if they match. Have you got a good glove box insert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back