Status
Not open for further replies.

racerbob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am parting out this 65 barracuda

it is a 6 cly auto on the floor car, 9" drum brakes, 7.25 rear.

Body pretty rusted in typical places (front floors, drivers door, rockers, deck lid, rear quarters. Front fenders have a little rust behind wheel opening but are fixable and something you can work with.

Do have a replacement decklid that is pretty straight and has some minimal surface rust, and replacement rear body panel in good shape and a replacement door that has no rust through but has a few dents

Has good glass, every thing except the front windshield in clean and clear

Interior is mostly missing, does have the dashboard still in it

Will ship smaller items, but bigger things like rear window are local pick up only.

Attachments

• DSC_0107.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC_0106.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 390
  • DSC_0105.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 382
  • DSC_0104.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 377
  • DSC_0108.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 392
  • DSC_0109.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 373
I know you said the interior was mostly missing but would the plastic trim at the rear below the rear window be there. There are 3 pieces and I could use them. Color isn't important. Thanks.

I know you said the interior was mostly missing but would the plastic trim at the rear below the rear window be there. There are 3 pieces and I could use them. Color isn't important. Thanks.

there are some pieces of randopm interior window trim removed and laying inside of car. I will sort thjrough them and see if any of that is there.

Thanks,

Bob

i´m looking for a set of sillplates (the ones which hold the carpet down - not the ones in the door jamp) any chance, they would still be there ??

cheers from Germany

Pm sent on the left front headlight bezel and trunk hinges. What kind of shape is the ring blow steering wheel? Is the drivers side mirror remote control or manual?

i´m looking for a set of sillplates (the ones which hold the carpet down - not the ones in the door jamp) any chance, they would still be there ??

cheers from Germany

Are these what you are looking for? They are in fair/good condition (minor corrosion/pitting and some small dents), but can be cleaned up for use in a driver for sure.

$25 for the set plus shipping (which maybe a lot if they are going to Germany).

let me know with a PM,

Bob

Are these what you are looking for? They are in fair/good condition (minor corrosion/pitting and some small dents), but can be cleaned up for use in a driver for sure.

$25 for the set plus shipping (which maybe a lot if they are going to Germany).

let me know with a PM,

Bob

here is the picture of the sill plates

Attachments

• DSC_0127.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 328
Pm sent on the left front headlight bezel and trunk hinges. What kind of shape is the ring blow steering wheel? Is the drivers side mirror remote control or manual?

I sent you a PM about the hinges, the headlight trim I am keeping.

The steering wheel is cracked in numerous places, the chrome on the horn ring is very hazy.

The mirror is manual.

Bob

do you have the brackets for the motor mounts??

The motor mounts are intact and complete. I am not sure if I am removing the engine, but will get the mounts if you want them.

Bob

PS: might be a few weeks before I get to that level of disassembly.

This is all of the window trim I can find, but all of them are metal pieces. I guess maybe not what you are looking for.

Attachments

• DSC_0126.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 330
Here are some pictures of the interior of this car. Keep in mind I am keeping the steering column and dash board assembly (with harnesses) for my 65 valiant project

Attachments

• DSC_0123.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 328
  • DSC_0124.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC_0125.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 319
  • DSC_0119.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 318
would this car have the back up lenses if so and in good shape please send a pic and price shipped to 32905 fla. thanks

i am also interested in the windsheild seal/w lock strip and maybe the cowl and windsheild chanel up the a pillars about 10 inches thanks

i am also interested in the windsheild seal/w lock strip and maybe the cowl and windsheild chanel up the a pillars about 10 inches thanks

The backup light lenses are wasted.

The windshield seal is pretty hard, but I will try to pull window without damaging it.

I can certainly cut off the cowl and A pillars and ship to FL. I will have to wait until I have loaded it in trailer for trip to scrap yard. I am using an overhead gantry crane to lift it by its roof high enough to back trailer under it. How much cowl do you want ? PM me with details of where I need to cut the cowl off of the firewall , etc.

Bob

Yes I have the brackets for the engine mounts. I am pulling the engine today, please PM me if you want them.

Bob

QUOTE=805moparkid;1614960]do you have the brackets for the motor mounts??[/QUOTE]

Are you keeping the plastic trim around the instrument cluster?
Bob

I' m looking for brake lines that are not twisted or bent ,I want them for my 65 baracuda 273 eng . I hope you can help. 64 ,65 ,66 should be the same also valiant

How badly and where was it cracked? Got pic, maybe? It may still be useable for my purpose , if not yours.
Bob

I' m looking for brake lines that are not twisted or bent ,I want them for my 65 baracuda 273 eng . I hope you can help. 64 ,65 ,66 should be the same also valiant

This car is pretty rusty and most of the typical stuff that rusts up is rusted (like the brake lines, etc).

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back