Parting out '69 Valiant 4 dr. limited time!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

WymanV

..you said "member"...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all-had an opportunity to snap up this Valiant for a good price so I could put the front clip on my '72 Duster. It's at a repair shop across the street from my house. I don't have anywhere to keep the thing and there isn't really anything else I want off the car (maybe a pair of door handles and the gas tank). Since I don't want to leave it in this guy's parking lot, I plan to have the local scrappers haul it away Monday. So here it is:

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

DSCN0387.jpg

As you can see, I already have most of my clip swapped out-I'll do the hood tomorrow when I can get some help. There's not much left of the car worth saving:
DSCN0391.jpg

DSCN0390.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

The floor's gone. I didn't even have to dig-it's pretty obvious from all the daylight showing through:

DSCN0389.jpg

DSCN0386.jpg

A peek at what's left under the hood:

DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

I snagged the alternator & voltage regulator because they were pretty new.

Here's the thing. If you want anything off this thing, post what you want here. Post here so anyone else looking will know the part is spoken for. We'll work out what it's worth to you and how you want it shipped via private message. And yes, I do Paypal.

One other thing. If you want something but can't afford it now, let me know anyway. I know how it is. I'll pull the part (as long as it isn't something big) and put it in my storage unit until you're ready. And I also ebay under the same user name if you want to check ;)

Remember-it's gone as of Sunday night. Act now :)

Ken

I need the neutral safety/backup light switch connector with a decent amount of wire, if it's in fairly usable shape.

Hello, first thing grab the non a/c heater box,a bunch of guys looking
HOW MUCH for a firewall section to convert a a/c car to non a/c? manual or power steering box? thanks

how much for the headlight bezels in the trunk? pm sent

and possibly manual steering box.

She's gone. Thanks to all who responded and if I haven't gotten back to you in the last few days, PM me. I'm on getting this stuff packaged and determining shipping costs.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back