Parting out 70 Dart grandmother special

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW MUCH FOR ALL 4 DOOR PANELS, ARMRESTS, AND FRONT SEAT BELTS INCLUDING SHIPPING TO 31030.
tHANKS,
bRUCE b.

what i need is that trim ring that goes around the heater box blower motor on the firewallin the engine compartment,the peice that bolts the heater box to the firewall, if you have this let me know how much and ill send you payment right away, please send me a pm, thanks

Hi, some small stuff needed for my car. Does this car have a trunk emblem on it that appears just like the one on the hood? If so what is the condition of the trunk emblem and the hood emblem? I am looking for good wiper and headlight switch knobs and the finish nuts that hold the switches to the dash as well. There is other stuff but these parts I listed are most important first off. Thanks!!
Chas

Hi,both the trunk and the hood emblems are sold as well as the headlight switch.I do have a wiper switch knob that's in nice shape along with the wiper and headlight finish nuts although they both have some slight pitting.

If you're interested,PM me with your zip code and I'll get you a price with shipping.

Hello sir, wondering if the red passenger rear marker lense is not cracked. I don't need the whole bezel just the plastic lense. How much would you like for it? Thank you.

Chris

(btw, I'm still behind you on the parting out. For others to live, some must be sacrificed. That's just nature.)

PM sent

HOW MUCH FOR ALL 4 DOOR PANELS, ARMRESTS, AND FRONT SEAT BELTS INCLUDING SHIPPING TO 31030.
tHANKS,
bRUCE b.

Bruce, send me a PM. I believe I've got the door panels at home. I'm working out of town for another 2 weeks, but I will check when I get home. You can have them for a very good price.

I'm looking for a windshield for my 1972 Dart 4 dr and if still available your 70 dart windshield fills the ticket. Your 70 actually looks better than my 72, hate to see you parting it out! Any chance of selling the windshield?

Looking for a windshield for my 72 Dart 4 dr and your 70 Dart fits the ticket. Your 70 looks better than my 72, sorry to see you parting it out, any chance the windshield is for sale?

Looking for a windshield for my 72 Dart 4 dr and your 70 Dart fits the ticket. Your 70 looks better than my 72, sorry to see you parting it out, any chance the windshield is for sale?

I did'nt save the windshield as it had a couple good size chips in it plus wiper scratches.You might want to price out a new one as they might be cheaper than you think.
I checked my Hollander interchange book and the windshield is the same for all Dart and Valiant 4 doors 67-76 as well as 67-68 Dart 2dr sedans and 67-69 Valiant 2drs so they're pretty common.

Hi Greg,Would you be willing to remove the front passenger floor?I really need it.

Thanks,Jim

Hey Jim,I parted the car out last December and got rid of it shortly after.I probably should have pulled out the floor pans as they were'nt bad but the car had been undercoated with multiple layers of some kind of asphalt coating which would probably would have been a messy nightmare to remove.Also,shipping something like that from where I live probably would be close the the price of a repo part.

I'm located in Vancouver.....a ferry ride away, I'm interested in hood, bumpErs, seat, grill, and some misc. Pz pm me contact infoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back