[FOR SALE] Parting out 71 Swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Front wheel opening trim? Front seat headrests? If it has a rimblow steering wheel like mine, does it have the black ring that goes around the inside? Mine broke off years ago and so I have an inop horn right now. Maybe the rear valance, mines OK, just dented up pretty good on one side.

Wheel trim and rear valance are rusted bad. The steering wheel is on my Demon. I have a set of blue headrests that were recovered at one time I would part with. Thanks

The picture on page 5 of this listing has many parts that are still availible along with the front valance, grille, front bumper, most trim, air cond. stuff, radio, rear seat, front seat covers, windows, dash, heater box, wire harnesses, headliner and bows.
The engine and trans. drive shaft are gone, along with the steering wheel, dash trim and pad, door panels.

Wheel trim and rear valance are rusted bad. The steering wheel is on my Demon. I have a set of blue headrests that were recovered at one time I would part with. Thanks

How much for the headrests, shipped to 45102? Also what about the rear seat covers? I have a triple green car so finding one with a good interior is awesome!

I also remembered my buddy needs the "dart" fender emblems for his 74 dart sport if you have them. And I am not sure if they are the same but he needs about a foot and a half of passenger side rear frame rail from the rear panel forward and the torque box for that side as well.

How much for the headliner bows and if the passenger side rear wheel arch is good I need a three inch wide section around the arch? Also shipping to 32348. Thanks

Is the front seat still for sale and how much , it's perfect I too have a triple green 71 dart ,I would like to keep the interior stock .

Is the front seat still for sale and how much , it's perfect I too have a triple green 71 dart ,I would like to keep the interior stock .

I am interested in selling the seat covers, also have the rear seat to match, will sell the rear seat also.

Hello! Any chance you still have the front fender extension chrome trim along with the corresponding hood trim if they are in REAL nice condition? If so for how much? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back