parting out 72 scamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally believe ya on the experience bit, and I'll be happy to see them!

thats why I said I would hammer and dollie the dent in that 1/4 for you after it is cut off. 31 years pounding out dents, gives a guy confidence Lol i'll get some better pics for ya i think it will be a good part for your project :)

yes it does but no cuts, will need paint redone on that one, the other has the large square hole for heat/ a/c controls in nice shape/paint with matching glove box door. your first in line for the one you need shown in your pic, thanks for postin that!!!!!!!
Hey Waggs . . .
does it have this bezel in it?

Thanks, Rog

i will do my best to compare it to the 70 dart 340 in my garage for a headliner install
Im looking from the firing wall in plus the clip that sits inside the firewall would this be the same for a 70 dart possibly??

yes it does but no cuts, will need paint redone on that one, the other has the large square hole for heat/ a/c controls in nice shape/paint with matching glove box door. your first in line for the one you need shown in your pic, thanks for postin that!!!!!!!
What needs paint, the woodgrain, the black, or the chrome? If you are referring to the wood grain needing paint, I'm redoing the woodgrain. But how is the chrome?

Would you please get me a pic?

Thanks Curtis, Rog

Hey wags, Do you have a sail panel that will work for the drivers side of my 73 duster?

Hello Waggin, What is the overall condition of the rocker moulding's?
I need them for my Scamp. Any idea on price? Let us know. Dodge33

yes in lt tan almost looks white, you will need to gye it to match yours, not sun rotted nice shape 35$ and shipping, i have none for passenger side
Hey wags, Do you have a sail panel that will work for the drivers side of my 73 duster?

do you have a/c ? I have both wiring harnesses front to rear and then many other harnesses

I need the engine wire harness for a slant 6 ,1973 Duster it's an automatic with A/C, if you have one I need it shipped to 93907, oh... also need the under dash harness for the same car.
Thanks Waggs
Bruce B

I have that for 1974, if that will work ,if anyone can confirm the compatibility or diffrences in the two please chime in
I need the engine wire harness for a slant 6 ,1973 Duster it's an automatic with A/C, if you have one I need it shipped to 93907, oh... also need the under dash harness for the same car.
Thanks Waggs
Bruce B

how is the instrument cluster looking? also how much would that mirror be out of interest. I love that the two doors are the same from the front seat forward as my car.

Latch mechanisms from the bench seat backs available ?

as far as I know they will work...I will get a look see tomorrow

Thanks. Even the ones on the car you are parting out look fine. Not looking to spend a lot on these, just trying to see if they would be less then the ones I see on ebay for 45shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back