parting out 72 scamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waggin....i live in florida and my scamp did not have a title...i found a company that does them. Mine cost between 400.00 - 450.00. Which i thought was a good price to save a nice car.

I'm done with trying to save one of the 2, I paid good money for a car with title and was gonna fix the dart and got screwed on the title,I really need to thin down the projects and concentrate on the ones i have titles for and clean this mess up. it's just to much for one person
Waggin....i live in florida and my scamp did not have a title...i found a company that does them. Mine cost between 400.00 - 450.00. Which i thought was a good price to save a nice car.

I told you I needed to be there to bother you while you do all this work brother :cheers::D
All I could do is help build crates and drink you/our wobbly pop's :D
You have allot going on there at home Wagg's :happy1:

my sweety pie just got home yesterday and out there washin dad's cuda and the waggin runnin round with just a bikini and keeps bringin me tools and a wobbly pop after five,you can come hang out any time,have spare room for you and treva anytime :)
I told you I needed to be there to bother you while you do all this work brother :cheers::D
All I could do is help build crates and drink you/our wobbly pop's :D
You have allot going on there at home Wagg's :happy1:

Hey Curtis, you got an email address I can send those pictures to? I don't want to muck up the thread with pictures of my bucket...

put em up right here, someone may chime in with something closer to ya and what are thr roller parts ya need for the rear side windows? which side?
Hey Curtis, you got an email address I can send those pictures to? I don't want to muck up the thread with pictures of my bucket...

Rog-oh, I'll post them up in the AM when I get off work-the roller parts are for both qtr windows...it's the stud mounted roller fastened to the aft corner of the qtr window glass.

I'll put them in your box I know what those look like and thats a good description of them
Rog-oh, I'll post them up in the AM when I get off work-the roller parts are for both qtr windows...it's the stud mounted roller fastened to the aft corner of the qtr window glass.

I'll be cutting the 1/4 off that side of the car in the next week or so after I get the glass out, shoot me a pm with a price that makes you happy and I'll cut it where you need it, the 1/4 panel is spoken for so they will get a small part of it with that cut
I need the front half or the whole passenger side rocker, what would you want for it?

Ok, here's what I'm workin' with....little nasty

Attachments

• SDC11046.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 231
  • SDC11059.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 233
  • SDC11058.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 252
  • SDC11055.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 256
  • SDC11054.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 245
  • SDC11053.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 247
  • SDC11050.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 244
  • SDC11049.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 270
  • SDC11048.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 240
  • SDC11047.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 235
do you have a/c ? I have both wiring harnesses front to rear and then many other harnesses
Im looking from the firing wall in plus the clip that sits inside the firewall would this be the same for a 70 dart possibly??

Hey Waggs . . .
does it have this bezel in it?

Thanks, Rog

Attachments

• heater%20radio%20bezel.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 215
Hey Curtis, I just finally viewed your page yesterday, and that wagon is way cool-I knew something looked kinda different, but it didn't really dawn on me that you only had two doors-that thing is too cool!

thats why I said I would hammer and dollie the dent in that 1/4 for you after it is cut off. 31 years pounding out dents, gives a guy confidence Lol i'll get some better pics for ya i think it will be a good part for your project :)
Hey Curtis, I just finally viewed your page yesterday, and that wagon is way cool-I knew something looked kinda different, but it didn't really dawn on me that you only had two doors-that thing is too cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back