[SOLD] Parting out 73 Dart Sport 340 4-speed car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have lower rear seat hinge covers for fold down seat ? what is condition of rear seat back pad were it attaches to metal frame ( mounts in fiber board ?

Sorry there where no lower hinge covers. I have not removed the top seat back pad from the metal but it looks OK just warped out slightly at the bottom corners. If you want some pics of it apart just PM an e-mail to send them to

do you have lower rear seat hinge covers for fold down seat ? what is condition of rear seat back pad were it attaches to metal frame ( mounts in fiber board ?

interested in the buckets also, price and shipping to 56054, also all four tail lights and chrome trim, if they are good, and if you feel like cutting the entire rear tail section off of the quarters down to where it gets hidden behind the rear bumper and up to where it bends into the truck I would take that also. also the rear bumper filler if it is not cracked, thanks

Tail Lights have been SOLD

Separate threads have been started on the disc brake set up and numerous other parts so please view my other threads

How much for the bucket seats and shipping to 29918?
PM sent

interested in the buckets also, price and shipping to 56054, also all four tail lights and chrome trim, if they are good, and if you feel like cutting the entire rear tail section off of the quarters down to where it gets hidden behind the rear bumper and up to where it bends into the truck I would take that also. also the rear bumper filler if it is not cracked, thanks

PM sent

PM sent

All PM's returned again if i missed you please let me know
Thanks Don

Center link has been sold and the Clutch pedals are sold pending payment

How much for the brake booster ,master cylinder, rod to pedal, and the firewall bracket please plus shipping to 46767 area.

Got the tail lights today. Awesome packing and even better than the pics you sent. I was surprised on how fast your shipping was. Thanks again.

Glad they made it to you in good condition. Thank you for your kind words, quick payment and great communication it was a pleasure doing a transaction with you.
Don

Got the tail lights today. Awesome packing and even better than the pics you sent. I was surprised on how fast your shipping was. Thanks again.

Are the sail pannels and the interior trip for the windsheild posts still available also do you have the molding that coveres the edge of the headliner

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back