Parting out 74 Dodge Dart (Read entire post)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Saturday I am going to pick up a parts car 1974 Dodge Dart 2dr. Im only keeping a few things the rest Im parting and getting rid of. Sounds like most the interior is gone but there may be a few peices!!!! Im taking the brakes and control arms. I'm posting this in advanced as I don't want this sitting around long. Im a fair guy just post parts your looking for and when I get it home saturday night I will go through and see whats there and whats not. Car was V8 no motor now.

Please try and post your needed items in a quote so I have a running list of what everyone needs. Im not looking to get rich of this just fair pricing. When I get it home I will check the list and get back to you if its there or not.

Car and items is located in Fort Dodge Iowa. I have no pricing to post right now so I will call everything Best Offer for right now.

This car won't stay long so if you need something post it we can talk about price and shipping later. No photos right now till I get it home.

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

023.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

Photos Added

Trim on windows and windsheld looks to be ok.
Grill looks to be good Except there is one spot in the photo thats bent Top passanger side mounting clip is busted. there is one small crack in the middle down by where it points together. . Both Headlight covers are there the other is in the car.

It is BBP rear looks to be 8 1/4
Doors look to be ok
The rest of the sheet metal is not very good. Bottoms are rotted away.
All glass looks ok but the drivers side ones are gone.
Seat is unknown not sure what it is.
Steering column is there with cruise lever and shifter

Lots of useable parts here I won't keep around long so let me know.

UPDATE the rear is an 8 1/4 sorry I got it wrong. I looked again counted bolts and even looked at my Scamp rear they are different.

Grill and Headlight Bezels $75.00 + Shipping Driver quality with minor cracks
V8 spool mount K frame $100 + shipping (would prefer pick up)
Deck lid $50+ shipping Good shape paint on underside little rust
Sun visors (Blue) $25 + Shipping
8 ¼ rear complete Drum to Drum $200 OBO A body

All glass is OBO will not ship
Swinger emblems both sides good $30.00+shipping
1=Dart Emblem $15 + shipping

Open to offers quick sale not looking to hang on to this stuff.
Im willing to put some wheel time in if you put up gas. I live in Fort Dodge Iowa

Is that a cop wheel on the front drivers side? I only need one for spare. If so how much shipped to 42450? Thanks

does it have the a pillar trim in it? also the upper door panel trim pieces, cup insert for driver inside door handle?

do you have driver side quarter window chrome trim that little peice that goes on back quarter window that meets where driver window is when rolled up?

Is there the trim piece that goes from the front tire to the back tire on the passenger side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back