Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
im not for sure on what year it is i dont have a title any way 74015 is where its at my dad got it for its bbp disks so that stuff will not be for sale im trying to get him to part it out but he says there no one fixing them years we are just going to scrap it so pm me so i can show him that u guys can use the parts ok now to the i dont have pics but the the lower 1/4 are junk as is the trunk the top is junk to tail is good as are the bumpers and the front clip is one of the best ive seen on a parts car u could just bout scuff it and paint it grill is good as are the doors trunk is good to no dash its a slant 6 car motor has a loud nock in it bottom end death rattle any ?s ask keep in mind im trying to talk him into parting it and not scraping it so in tell he tells me i can part it i cant but if i get enough u guys need parts im sure he will part it out i will try to get pics later on its dark lol

Betcha a dollar if you let it run long enough it'll be the #5 rod that comes through the side of the block. There are a few small pieces of its electrical that I would like to have along with everything needed to delete the vent windows in the doors on a ealier A-body.
You might be surprised at how much of a 73 model 4 door Valiant I have sold.
Good luck

Death Rattle ??

This is what happens when it rattles just a bit too long.
P1030655.jpg

I would be interested in the front fender side marker lights. Pics?
Thanks,
C

i'd be interested in a few misc interior items.....it's common sense why would he scrap it when he could get MUCH more parting it??? everybody loves extra jingle in their pockets!

I would be interested in the front fender side marker lights. Pics?
Thanks,
C
ok i will see if i got some ex i think i got the hole car sold all but the brakes i will keep u guys posted i do have some parts off diff dart/vals that ive parted out i dont have alot of time moms in the hospitle right now so it mite be a week or so so just pm me with needs the wireing is gone in this car sorry

ok car did not sell parts still up for the getting all but the side marker lights clhyer mite be getting them thanks pm me yall

Are all of the seat belts still in it and in working condition? What color and how much ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back