-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70-duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Here is the deal. I am buying a 75 dart sport 318/904 transmission Hang Ten edition. Only made these for 2 years. The car has it's typical rust issues. It is a bucket seat console car, with disc brakes, and 8 1/4 open rearend. The car is complete and has a clear title. I don't really need any parts off it, but the price was right. If someone is willing to shoot me an offer over $2000, I'll let it go, otherwise there will be parts available as soon as I pick it up on wednesday this week. The car runs and drives too. I am also getting a bunch of parts with the car, we'll see what I get. Let me know what you are interested in. I'll get pics as soon as I get the car here.

I would like the bucket seat tracks out of it if they are available.

I looked at that barnfinder link you have on the thread and it describes this car to a tee. It has close to the same interior as that website pics. The guy told me it was a hang ten and has owned this car for 10 years. Everything that link states about the interior colors and the outside colors being white, with the black top and the blue stripe down the side are all there. Not sure on the build sheet yet though. The guy said he never looked for it. He did say there is no fendertag and that it never had one.

I just assumed this was a duster, not realizing that all they called it was a Dart Sport Hang Ten. I think it even has the fold down rear seat. If I can get someone who wants this for the $2000, then it is gone, If not, I'm going to start tearing into it on thursday this week and part it out.

I'm picking up the dart sport tomorrow. I will get pics then. I'm really surprised no one wants bucket seats, center console, or Bbp disc brakes. I had to pay $400 for mine and now I have another set. I'll sell the seats with tracks for $350. Complete disc brake setup for $300. Center console for $160. This stuff will be up at the spring Jefferson swap meet if no one buys before.

Emblems......(1) DART.....and (2) DODGE is what I need.
How is the Instrument Cluster Bezel? I need a nice woodgrain cluster bezel......my gauges work.....my trim just looks like crap.

74DusteratHomepics3-1-10007.jpg

Where are the emblems located that you need, fender, hood, etc? The cluster is very nice except the lower right corner is busted off. I have the piece that is broke off so it could be plastic welded.

Emblems......(1) DART.....and (2) DODGE is what I need.
How is the Instrument Cluster Bezel? I need a nice woodgrain cluster bezel......my gauges work.....my trim just looks like crap.

74DusteratHomepics3-1-10007.jpg

Here are a list of parts available for sale so far:

Both doors (no rot, only surface rust on lower lip, but passenger door mirror was pulled through), these are some of the best dart/duster doors I have seen. $250 ea.
Hang Ten bucket seats( need covers) w/tracks....$350
center console.....$160 unless you need all the brackets, shifter, and linkage...$225 SOLD
Hang ten door panels (all 4)....$60
extra door panels.....$20
hood (one rot hole)....$50
complete seatbelts....$150
rallye mirrors,no large pits....$50 ea.SOLD
glovebox door....$20
quarter glass (5)....$40 ea.
complete bbp disc brake setup ($300-350 depending on which set of upper control arms I give you, I have a powercoated set)

Will have more to come. These are all OBO and do not include shipping as I do not know where they are going yet.

Here are some pics of the car. If you want anything specific, just ask.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 810
  • photo2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 769
  • photo3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 794
  • photo4.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 773
  • photo5.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 786
  • photo6.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 803
  • photo7.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 786
That is not a duster, it is a Dart Sport, and it is in fact a Hang Ten. Unusual though, I have never seen one with a vinyl roof. It is a sunroof car?

Also just for those of you who don't know, 75 and up A bodies had a different floor on the drivers side to accommodate a catalytic converter, and therefore the drivers side inboard bucket seat track is different from and will not work on 74 and prior cars. It is in fact quite a hard to find piece.

Yea, I changed my ad once I realized I put duster, and not dart sport. One of the Hang ten options was a vinyl roof. It is not a sunroof car though.

That is not a duster, it is a Dart Sport, and it is in fact a Hang Ten. Unusual though, I have never seen one with a vinyl roof. It is a sunroof car?

Also just for those of you who don't know, 75 and up A bodies had a different floor on the drivers side to accommodate a catalytic converter, and therefore the drivers side inboard bucket seat track is different from and will not work on 74 and prior cars. It is in fact quite a hard to find piece.

I have 2 drivers side fenders. One is rust free but has a couple dents, and the other has a small rust sport on the lower part can easily be repaired. $100 for the rust free one and $75 for the other.

Also have a drivers inner and outer rocker panel that runs the full length. It has been blasted and primered. Has the holes in it for the lower trim, but they can be welded shut if need be. This is a nice piece. $175
Here is another list of available items:
heater controls non-a/c....$30
non a/c heater box.....$50
driver side fresh air box...$25
emergency brake lever complete.....$25
radio bezel.....$15
am radio....make offer
all the rear seat parts to convert your dart/duster to the Hang Ten.....$250
rear window (not fogged)......$100
tail light set (2 pr).....$40 pr
grill (not sure if this is different or not) perfect shape w/bezels.......$100
instrument cluster (has broken corner but rest looks great)....$30
foam headliner.....$20 ( local pickup only)
front windshield trim.....$50
rear window trim.......$50
several quarter windows with levers (complete assembly)....$40 ea.
vinyl top trim (across the roof 2 pcs)....$35
More to follow.

The bbp disc brakes are still available, but alot of people have inquired about them. The 318 is a 4bbl and it has an Edelbrock carb on it, but I was planning on building it for my satellite, but I guess anything is for sale if the right offer is made.

List of more available items:
disc brakes
spool k-frame
904 trans
trans crossmember
lower control arms
steering gearbox

Looks like sombody paid a visit to old Mikey down off of 79th street. Ya beat me too it bud!!
Chas.

Hey, got any parts for my 70 Swinger? Not far from you Thanks.
Chas

Attachments

• new car pics 015.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 621
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back