Status
Not open for further replies.

Graminizer

The "Big G"
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Fenders and rear quarters are garbage. Rest is in OK shape. Intake and carb are gone already. Parts spoken for are the doors, rear deck, all steel trim pieces, carpet and some minor interior trim parts. Let me know what you need. I can ship to US at buyers expense, as I'm close to border, if the part list is large enough. I will have pics up soon. Thanks.

PLEASE PM YOUR REQUESTS!

Shipping is extra
Dash Pad-$80-Deal pending to fullman
Steering Wheel-$25
Front seat-$25
Rear Seat-$50
Front Seat Belts-$25
Rear Seat Belts-$15
"Lite" hood-$100
"Lite" trunk-$100
"Lite" Aluminum bumper mounts-$50
Door Panel plastic top trims-$40 for 3(2 drivers, 1 passenger)
'76 grille complete-$50
Exterior door handles-$25 per side
Interior door latch (Driver and passenger) with black plastic cover-$50 for the set
Interior door latch (Passenger side I believe x 2 pcs) $15 each
Black arm rests (Driver and Passenger) $50
Blue arm rests (Driver and Passenger) $40

More parts prices listed later!

074.jpg

077.jpg

080.jpg

084.jpg

087.jpg

089.jpg

023-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

004.jpg

002-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Please PM What you would want for the upper door panel plastics, Dash vents and bench hinge covers and knobs and maybe rear door panels
Thanks

Only in the great white north could a dash pad be that mint after all these years...

In the 3rd pic, is that a switch for the rear speaker, or rear defroster? If rear defroster, is it the type with a blower/vent type in rear speaker deck, or is it the rear window/grid type defroster? If its for defroster, how much for the switch and complete setup to Jasper Indiana, zip code 47546? Slow/Cheaper shipping is fine, dont need it in a hurry. Thanks!

In the 3rd pic, is that a switch for the rear speaker, or rear defroster? If rear defroster, is it the type with a blower/vent type in rear speaker deck, or is it the rear window/grid type defroster? If its for defroster, how much for the switch and complete setup to Jasper Indiana, zip code 47546? Slow/Cheaper shipping is fine, dont need it in a hurry. Thanks!

Defrost switch, blower in rear deck lid $50 plus shipping. I can get a quote when it is pulled. Please PM me.

Dash pad and stearing wheel . Price shipped to 66105

Hum seems I was clearly first in line for the dash pad . But seems its one of those deals .were its not first come first serve . That's fine I will move on good luck .

Just to clarify the "Lite" Aluminum bumper mounts-$50" for everyone, the aluminum is actually the "bracing/reinforcement" between the actual bumper and the "shock-absorber" bumper brackets bolted to the frame. It's basically inside the bumpers.

Please PM me on how much for the hood hinges.
Wish it were closer, but shipping the hood to Florida would be a bit much.

Hum seems I was clearly first in line for the dash pad . But seems its one of those deals .were its not first come first serve . That's fine I will move on good luck .

I gave you a price without the shipping cost but you never said anything after that. The part is still installed, so I could not get a shipping quote for you. Another member said he would take it, so he confirmed first, without the shipping quote as the pad is still in the car. Sorry if I did something wrong here, but I don't think I did.:banghead:

Also, as stated in the original post, please PM me your equests....easier to keep track of them all. Thanks.

Graeme

I gave you a price without the shipping cost but you never said anything after that. The part is still installed, so I could not get a shipping quote for you. Another member said he would take it, so he confirmed first, without the shipping quote as the pad is still in the car. Sorry if I did something wrong here, but I don't think I did.:banghead:

Also, as stated in the original post, please PM me your equests....easier to keep track of them all. Thanks.

Graeme
It wasn't that the cost of shiping would have mattered any way . I was willing to pay what ever it cost to ship . And you gave me cost with out shiping and I responded as soon as I could I don't live on here I do have a job . And all you have to do is guess the weight and get a quote off line at ups or USPS or fed ex . And I was going to confirm I wanted it as soon as I got the quote . But it wasn't even 24 hours later and you were telling me it was sold so go ahead and sale it. And I did p.m you as soon as I seen it .and after you give me the quote of 80 and 20 you said you would send more pics . By time I got the pics you w telling me it was sold . So you prolonged the sale by telling me to wait for more pics . Shady is all I can say . And I thank I would be better off not doing buisiness with someone like that so have a nice one and good luck on your sales

It wasn't that the cost of shiping would have mattered any way . I was willing to pay what ever it cost to ship . And you gave me cost with out shiping and I responded as soon as I could I don't live on here I do have a job . And all you have to do is guess the weight and get a quote off line at ups or USPS or fed ex . And I was going to confirm I wanted it as soon as I got the quote . But it wasn't even 24 hours later and you were telling me it was sold so go ahead and sale it. And I did p.m you as soon as I seen it .and after you give me the quote of 80 and 20 you said you would send more pics . By time I got the pics you w telling me it was sold . So you prolonged the sale by telling me to wait for more pics . Shady is all I can say . And I thank I would be better off not doing buisiness with someone like that so have a nice one and good luck on your sales

Sorry dude, but I still don't think I did anything wrong. If shipping cost didn't matter, why didn't you confirm it at that point instead of waiting? I don't think it is shady at all. Someone else confirmed before you did. Plain and simple. Again, I'm sorry you feel the way you feel, but I did not do it on purpose.:eek:ops:

can you pm me a shipped price on the steering wheel... looks like no cracks is this correct?

do you have the inner fender splash guards (black ABS plastic) mounted in front of doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back