Parting out a complete 1966 Valiant 100 Slant Six

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
what shape is that heat rizser coming of the bottom of the exhaust manifold? is it rusty and thin?

Dang, I think I lost an eye up there with that last girl. LOL (How much for a set of those anyway??? LMAO)

I got a call from a FABO guy the other day looking for a trim part. I'll send him a link to your last post Keith ... I think they're called trunk spears and he needs one. Thanks to 65BCODA for the head's up on this thread too. The Mopar brother/sisterhood is worldwide :-D

Dang, I think I lost an eye up there with that last girl. LOL (How much for a set of those anyway??? LMAO)

I got a call from a FABO guy the other day looking for a trim part. I'll send him a link to your last post Keith ... I think they're called trunk spears and he needs one. Thanks to 65BCODA for the head's up on this thread too. The Mopar brother/sisterhood is worldwide :-D

LOL!!!

Sounds good sweetie :prayer: Thanks!

Some parts still left, don't be afraid to ask.

In the next couple weeks I am taking all 4 doors apart, so I will have all the glass, regulators, handles, cranks, and etc hardware for sale :glasses7:

I might have an extra or might be able to get one, the engine I pulled has one, but I would like to keep it all together till I know what to do with it. Engine is not locked up and should run, but it may get parted out too, have other slanty engines already lol

Needing the front passenger door lower hinge. This is the one with the torque rod and rollers with bumbs on them to hold the door while open.

Still have the head light mounting buckets and rings :glasses7:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!rcFF0nz-S)9BRgWGZCC4Q~~60_57.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 103
  • $(KGrHqV,!qcFF+4hTlO-BRgWGclNgQ~~60_57.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 102
  • $T2eC16d,!ykE9s7ty!cHBRgWGhvNbw~~60_57.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 95
  • $T2eC16J,!zUE9s38-IZZBRgWGnNRb!~~60_57.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 97
  • $T2eC16J,!)sE9swm(v0lBRgWGtM-(!~~60_57.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 113
Also have the 225 engine, think it is a 1970 engine. It turns over nice, looks like it might even run but never tried. It is available, would like to sell it whole, no trans, pick up only and its in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back