-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdonovan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a fully loaded 1975 Dart 4-dr with 36,460 miles that is getting parted out over the next few months, 06370 is where car is located.

Car has 318 & 904 & 8.25, rear window grid defrost, a/c, factory am/fm, factory cruise control, power brakes, factory tint windows, fuel saver warning lamp with fender mounted turn signal indicators.

Deluxe trim around cluster, radio and glovebox. Mint grill and hood, very nice deluxe bench seat with armrest. Frame rails look good too as does the fenderwells, trunk tire well no good though.

Parts I'm using off car- Disc brakes with swaybar, inside hood release. Not going to be using the power brake booster.

Notes-

1) I have to test the cruise control system before I'll attach a price to it. I have to fix the speedo gear in the transmission before I can do so and currently the car has no rear axle in it. Will be another 2 weeks before it has an axle again (I'm doing a swap with my Duster)

If you wish to make and as-is offer on the cruise setup feel free to do so but I'll not put a price on something that I don't know if it works or not.

2) Yes the radio is for sale or trade but one or two people have already expressed interest.

3) There rear axle will be for sale too with 3.55's in a few months, its the detailed unit that is currently in my Duster with 2.45's

Stuff already gone or being used-

Side markers, front arm rests, disc brakes with swaybar, inside hood release.
Hood hinges are SOLD!

Front kick panels $20
Scuff plate set $20
Drivers mirror $20
Stainless B-pillar molding $20 set
Arm rest bases $10 for all
Rear seat, very nice! $125
Rear package tray $20
C-pillar trim both sides $10
Front bumperets $20
Sun visors $25
Fuel saver setup with fender turn indicators, $50
a/c dash vent $20 (see picture)
Windshield trim (4-dr or post car only) $40

Plus shipping, will post more when I have spare time.

Make offers or trades accepted!

Video of engine running complete with howling alternator-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjPCsSoOZQo"]YouTube- 1975 Dodge Dart with 318 running at idle[/ame]

Radio-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQhl6OQzYHM"]YouTube- DSCN3366.MOV[/ame]

DSCN1429.JPG

DSCN1428.JPG

DSCN1416.JPG

DSCN1417.JPG

DSCN1418.JPG

DSCN1419.JPG

DSCN1420.JPG

DSCN1421.JPG

DSCN1413.JPG

DSCN1437.JPG

hi, how much for rear seat? if back part of rear seat is 58to59in. across i,m very interested in buying .please reply as soon as possible need bad!!!! will pay for shipping and packing if need be. i,m in ga. 30814
PM me here!

hi, how much for rear seat? if back part of rear seat is 58to59in. across i,m very interested in buying .please reply as soon as possible need bad!!!! will pay for shipping and packing if need be. i,m in ga. 30814
PM me here!

Rear seat is listed as $125, I'll try to take a tape measure to it this morning.

thank you for your reply. if correct measuments advise me how to get money to you and we can get this deal done, thank you again for your time.

thank you for your reply. if correct measuments advise me how to get money to you and we can get this deal done, thank you again for your time.

What rear seat are you looking for? :dontknow:

The 1975 seat I have is 55" at the top, 56" at the bottom and looks to be the same width as the 1967 Dart 2-DR Hardtop rear seat next to it in the garage.

Are you looking for something that fits a B-body?

Edit- Just checked my '70 GTX, 58" side to side.

After reading the description (36,000 miles, "mint," "very nice," etc.) and seeing the pics, I'm just curious to know why you're parting it out???

After reading the description (36,000 miles, "mint," "very nice," etc.) and seeing the pics, I'm just curious to know why you're parting it out???

1) I need the parts for 3 cars I have here.

2) There isn't a body panel that isn't wiped out by the former owner aside from the front bumper, grill center, 1 tail-light, hood and the decklid. I did'nt show the pictures with damage because those pieces are not for sale and this *is* a for sale thread.

3) I have no use for another 4-dr.

How about the cruise did you get it checked out? Still havent heard how much? Pm me

the seat out of the 75 is correct, i just re measured ,tell me what to do as per total cost for you to ship to me here at30814 an i,ll comply asap. looking forword to hearing from you soon, izzy

its been almost 24hrs. since i have heard from you, i do not wish to rush you but i,m in great need of these seats to complete my dart, so if it,s not out of line of me to ask you again for a total price you will need to get the seats to me, asap could you please reply and i,ll get the money to you asap. thank you. izzy

its been almost 24hrs. since i have heard from you, i do not wish to rush you but i,m in great need of these seats to complete my dart, so if it,s not out of line of me to ask you again for a total price you will need to get the seats to me, asap could you please reply and i,ll get the money to you asap. thank you. izzy

Izzy, chill out.

I don't do this as a line a business its just part of the hobby of car crafting. I'm a single father whose daughter is home from school this week and its raining like heck out and packing supplies need to be gathered.

There is also people in front of you who are waiting as well, I'll not shove them out the way to move your request up.

I understand you are in a hurry. If you can't be patient I suggest looking somewhere else, you are rushing me. I'm not going to sell it out from under you if that is a concern.

was hoping to hear from you by now. contact me about my last message please.

sorry dont mean to rush you i,ll wait my turn, under stand single father bit been there thank you. izzy

A and C pillars are gone, local sale. (Thanks George!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back