-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
Will not have the cars in my posession until the weekend, but I'll start taking lists of requests now.
Both cars are 2 door, one 318, the other a Slant. Both are complete, one is already apart. If you have any specific requests, please PM them to me so that I don't have to keep coming back to check this thread.
Thanks FABO!

is either one a swinger special (LL23).......im looking for the "special" emblems that go under the swinger emblems on the fenders.

why would you not at least make one good car out of them.

One car is a completely stripped but rust free shell. All the parts are accounted for. The other car is badly rusted but complete to the point of being driveable. I plan to offer the rust free unibody to anyone who needs a good starting point for a build, or restoration.
I myself have enough cars, bikes and projects to keep me going for years to come. I sell these cars and parts to halp fund all that.

i need a set of front inner fenders, a right front fender, and a left lower 1/4.... let me know a $ shipped to 48239. thanks!!!

How much for the rust free unibody? I can pick it up.

I can't price it yet...and for the next few weeks at least!, it's going to be used as a storage unit. I'll put you at the top of the list once I am ready to move it. Sorry for the tease, but I'm working with some pretty limited resources here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back