Parts advice

-

Dezel99

Reaction score
Wondering what are the best places to buy parts from online for our cars? Have a 65 dart and wanting gas tank, straps, brake lines, fuel lines and so on. Thanks for any input.

Rock auto.com, has treated me well..Summit & Jegs carries OEM replacement goods,too...

Kinda depends on what you are looking for. As mentinoed rock auto, summit, jegs, are all great "catch alls". There are definitely some guys out there that are better at specific things than others. Tanks inc for fuel tanks for example. I've heard nothing but good about them. Some guys just specialize in certain parts. And there are some supporting vendors on the board here that will give you a good discount when you buy from them. Something to look into.

Goggle is a wonderful thing to hit up a search on. But price is not everything! Be aware of the parts origin & the reputation of the part.

Stay away from Rockauto if it's something you'd like to return. They'll charge you for shipping a defective item back to them.....I get better service from an eBay seller.

-
Back