Parts are on sale all over the internet

-

jbc426

Reaction score
If you need some parts. It's time to start shopping around ie Schumacher, Classic Industries etc

Wish I could find some good deals on Doug's or TTI headers! $375 is the best price I have found on bare 453 dougs. Probably stick with the manifolds until the motor rebuild or new motor build happens

Sales never seem to "hit" me when I can afford anything or actually need something!!! LOL

They must be trying to pump up the books before the end of the year. :book: :read:

Also I noticed many years ago to save some money from Christmas and wait for the 3rd week of january. That's when all the credit card bills are due and nobody has money to shop. If you go to a store the third week of January, you will see sale signs on most of their merchandise. :happy1:

January is a slow month after everybody spent their money on Christmas, so they have to do something to put some money on the books for January and put most things on sale... :sad5:

Just watch.... :-$ :toothy1:

Trying to unload inventory before having to claim year end assets. Always deals and a good time to shop last week of the year.

-
Back