parts at hayward auto wrecker

-

bad440

everything,all the time..
Reaction score
went to a wrecker today in hayward ca. they have a 71 4dr swinger has good fenders,rear bumper is decent also.doors are good too .also they have a 64 5 6 not sure witch wagon. like our good member that lives in eureka sane car as his. has good sheetmetal and glass and misc parts.and a couple of b and c body cars.place is called dorris auto wreckers,at 3720 depot rd hayward ca ....hope this helps sombody...

Where's the pics ? Gotta have your camera/phone with you when you go to places like that .

He gave the info,,Googpe the info.Kinda rude,jus sayin........

didnt take the camera ,was in a hurry,needed to get th400 slip yoke before they closed.found one saw the vehicles mentioned,gave them the once over and split.solly so solly....lol

You found, a T.H400,slip yoke,in junkyard? Now,that's talent!(lol).

You found, a T.H400,slip yoke,in junkyard? Now,that's talent!(lol).
actually found 2. found one in pick n pull in i never would have thought a 78 cadillac seville.the only car turbo 400 in the yard.lol it had a flowmaster muffler too,just one lol.

Mike that's the Wagon I got teh 8.75" shock plates off of. It was closing time and they quoted me $15. They hated me as it took them an hour to free them up but I wasn't leaving without them!!!!

-
Back