Parts Cache

-
Congrats! Maybe he can lend u the trailer if need be?

I need a car hauler… I should just go buy one. It’s not like I won’t use it all the time, lumber is starting to go back up in price around here… probably because it’s spring/summer and people are getting out using it more.

IMG_6831.jpeg

IMG_6926.jpeg

IMG_6928.jpeg

What ever makes you happy I guess. Lol

So what's the wife think about it ?

She said I can put as many parts and cars as I want in my shops and barn… as long as I put a door here to where she doesn’t have to see it…. I need to pour a floor first.

She doesn’t get to mad at me and I try not to give her to hard of a time either.

I’m moving the swinger to the smaller shop and I’ll start messing with it again.

IMG_6918.jpeg

And as Bennoel10 said they make trusses and insulation everyday, not a score like this and in your back yard lol.
I'm jealous as heck, have fun.

Doc, do you really have $500k in outstanding student loans? Ouch!! Damn man. I'd be putting the 15-20k into knocking that down, then buy parts later.

You don't even know what to do with all the s*** you already got. And you want to get more s*** ?
Everyone knows a man can never have enough chit! One reason smart people live in the country and the damn burbs! Need more rom, build another shop, garage shed or pile it under a tree and tarp! :poke: :BangHead: :rofl: :steering:

Doc, do you really have $500k in outstanding student loans? Ouch!! Damn man. I'd be putting the 15-20k into knocking that down, then buy parts later.
Heck Doc has dentist degree...there are people that have an $80,000 student loan and a totally worthless degree!
Doc needs a write off anyway! :BangHead: :poke:

It might be cheaper in the long run to just build a separate little pole barn tall enough for that lift? It could be attached to back of current barn. Price both. Lucky;s Discount Lumber..Seymore,Mo. re PorkChop.

Everyone knows a man can never have enough chit! One reason smart people live in the country and the damn burbs! Need more rom, build another shop, garage shed or pile it under a tree and tarp! :poke: :BangHead: :rofl: :steering:
Funny you say I am about to build an 8 by 10 shed for the snow blower /lawn equipment that is cluttering my garage...

My sons car has been sitting in my shop unmoved for probably at least 5 years. Up on jackstands awaiting his new FAB 9 inch and powerglide conversion and engine so basically parts spread across my 36-28 shop and house shop. If I had that bay open I could bring my lathe and pressure checker over and learn how to use them. Ohhhhh well

I think I’m at like 440k right now? Haven’t looked in a while. I paid a lot of loans off last year and will pay a lot off this year.

But if looking at loans as a financial standpoint will paying 440k in loans off in 5 years benefit me me more in the long run rather than investing that 440k into the market or another practice long term? Most of the time investing the money elsewhere is a better financial option…

FYI I’m not saying I could pay those loans off that fast but if I could it’s probably a bad long term investment vs putting the money elsewhere.

^^^^Doc, may I say, you are in a financial bracket that you must have a good CPA and financial advisor.
And remember, 100 top level economists will have 100 different opinions!
Just like today and inflation, the people that an survive are people with R/E and tangible assets, and income.

Like the guy said, don't invest in the cocoa market today just because it is 4 times norm..... bottom will fall out!!!! :BangHead:

If I have to check with my wife for something like to get permission I’d get a new wife.
Mine don't ask me and I don't ask her. My life got much better when I put the alcohol away.
The wife has always been a saint and great wife and mother.

Doc , if that guy is going to tag all the suff of what it is and for. That's 50% of the headache gone !

Oh and I don’t need anymore headaches right?! I’ll go buy a couple more racks to store parts on.

I told him I’m wasn’t sure what some stuff was but a lot of stuff had boxes and or bags. He is a nice guy, just wants it all gone.

-
Back