-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clhyer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Have the complete set up (less clutch rod) from a '72 Duster for sale.

The good, includes pedal set up, 3 speed tranny, back up light harness, frame bracket & Z bar, bell housing, pressure plate, throw out bearing, clutch, drive shaft, interior floor hump, shift lever, bellhousing bolts and instructions as to where they go and direction they go.
The bad, pressure plate has deep gouges where the clutch was worn into the rivets, the inspection plate has a rust through and there is some rot on the lower left edge. You would want to replace all the replaceables - U joints, clutch, throw out bearing. The pressure plate may be salvageable with a turning but the grooves are fairly deep.
Would like to get $300 for everything. I am located in middle Georgia. Please PM me for additional pictures. Will consider splitting this up if no one wants the complete package.
Thanks!
C

Attachments

• DCP_3329.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 159
  • DCP_3309.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 176
  • DCP_3325.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 154
  • DCP_3319.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 153
  • DCP_3330.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 187
Dang. I sorta would like all that.....but as usual......no dough.

Rob, What do you have to put it in? I thought you were going a different route with your Dart? If it doesn't sell for cash, maybe we can work something out...

Kid, I don't know about the 833. I can look it over and see if it has other bolt holes though.
C

Rob, What do you have to put it in? I thought you were going a different route with your Dart? If it doesn't sell for cash, maybe we can work something out...

Kid, I don't know about the 833. I can look it over and see if it has other bolt holes though.
C

I am going 4 speed. But I don't have anything in parts like I used to do and I wanted some juse cause. I don't have anything....I guess I could work it off. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back