Status
Not open for further replies.

greymouser7

Vagrant Vagabond “Veni Vidi Vici”
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
$20 Used Slant 6 head off of a 1978 Volare. Motor ran before pulled.

$1 used Slant 6 904 automatic with linkage & converter.

$60 Small block 727 core.

$75 Big Block 727 core. One came off of a mid 70's C body cop car that someone stripped-came with a 9 1/4 & 400 block. There are two.

I have a center floor console setup with shifter knob if interested. $100 negotiable, pics to come

I have a 72-74 dodge charger door (I have to check which side-I think it's drivers side) $40

I can crate & ship-you need to pay for shipping, am willing to try greyhound. & because someone said clean is good social etiquette, I will power wash & WD40 or whatever you prefer before shipping(if you want them grinded with a wirewheel & paint, sure)-just let me know.

I am not organized, so the converters that I have, I am not sure goes to which transmission. I am under the belief that if you drove over to pick up, a core converter helps with an exchange fee.
If you wanted a professional shop to check out the transmission, Turbo Action of Jacksonville, Florida 32218 is about 45 minutes from me and I could deliver the transmission to them to build or check out for you before shipping.

There business phone:
Phone: 904-741-4850 l FAX: 904-741-4853
Business Hours: 7:30am to 5:00 pm, Mon. - Thursday. { 8:00am to 12:00am-Friday }
http://www.turboaction.com/frame.html

I have a couple of short (55" inch I believe) super stock leaf springs I would like to sell for $25 a piece. Never used, bumped around in the garage. I will get numbers for them tomorrow.

Here is a thread with the different lengths that go to what:
http://www.forfmjbodiesonly.com/classicmopar/showthread.php?3257-Quick-question-need-help
-I

If you need clutch pedals for an FMJ body, are interested in a C body 9 1/4, big block front end accessories brackets, let me know.

I am on duty tonight, pictures to update tomorrow-evening. I will be working on my Dodge Aspen all day Saturday & Sunday while I have support with the body work.

I am on the Southern-eastern most corner of Georgia, Just off of I-95, a pistol shot from Florida's border. I have 11 free PM's left on my bloated in box-(in progress).

Hi, your PM is full FYI...

is the console still for sale?

do you have pics? Id like one for my dart that I have installing buckets in.

Thanks,

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back