Not open for further replies.

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD - 2 rear KYB shocks, less than 50 miles on them. To short for S/S springs. $50 for the pair shipped. - SOLD

Holley fuel regulator w/ Summit fuel filter. $20 shipped

SOLD - 2bbl. kick dpwn linkage, $40 shipped - SOLD

Beat up '67 V8 distributor. BO

Big Block PS cooler, $50 shipped

SOLD - Front end bushing kit, NIB minus a pair of bushings *I Think*. A or E body, $20 shipped. - SOLD

Rear spring front hangers. Check part numbers for application on the black units.
Hangers missing bolts/studs. $30 shipped per pair. NOT ALL 4!

Space Saver tire. Never used of course. From the late B body line, 1978.
$200 shipped

Item located on Long Island New York
Pay Pal OK
PM me

DSCN0690.jpg

Last edited:
Rob I didn't have any luck finding what the black spring hangers are for by the numbers on them. Do you think their for an A-body? Also interested in the grease seals if their for an a-body. I didn't see them listed in your post.

Thanks, Tracy

Hey Tracy. I'll take out the measuring tape if ya want. Any way I can help. Let me know. For an A body specifically? I doubt it. I mostly had modified my E body Cuda and Mm late B body Magnum. I do not know what these were on, came from, just 20 year Dust collectors.

Gease boots, your next in one. One of the Ct. guys hit me up. Hold opn! I'll letcha know.

If the shocks are not spoken for I will take them.... I will PM you later Rob....

Thanks,
JW

Replied! LMAO!

And the shocks are sold.

Thank you!

Last edited:
@fishy68

The black spring hangers narrow bolts are 1-1/2 center to center.
The wider bolts are 1-3/4 center to center.
The distance from top to bottom c to c to is 3-5/16.

The rustier ones are the same.
Spring eye locations are different.

Sorry for the delay.

image.jpg

Hey Tracy. I'll take out the measuring tape if ya want. Any way I can help. Let me know. For an A body specifically? I doubt it. I mostly had modified my E body Cuda and Mm late B body Magnum. I do not know what these were on, came from, just 20 year Dust collectors.

Grease boots, your next in one. One of the Ct. guys hit me up. Hold opn! I'll letcha know.
Thanks Rob. I'll go ahead and take a chance on them. I'm doing some modifying on them anyway so I should be able to make them work for what I'm doing. Whenever you find out let me know if the seals are sold or not and we'll go from there.

Thanks, Tracy

Thanks Rob. I'll go ahead and take a chance on them. I'm doing some modifying on them anyway so I should be able to make them work for what I'm doing. Whenever you find out let me know if the seals are sold or not and we'll go from there.

Thanks, Tracy
Grease seals sold.
You'll take the black hangers?
PM

Rob

Holley fuel regulator and Summit filter
Late '70's Big Block P/S cooler
Rusty colored spring hangers
Space saver tire
Points distributor

All up for sale. Make offer.

Status