Parts scammer

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you guys are slow!!
Any good perv would have found them by now. It didn't take me long at all... oops!

I see him at a few of the cruise-ins around Raleigh. I'll let him know there is a lot of love waiting for him. NO............ i did not see his girlfriend at the last show!

Any one in the forum that bought parts from Gold Member RALIEGH ROCKET (aka Richard Nance) but did not recieve what they paid for ????? My son and I paid him for some parts in December 2010 and all we have received are excuses. My parents died and then my grandpa and now last month it was my house burned down and I'm gonna send it man I swear it is packed up in my trunk.
If you bought anything and did not get it contact me and I'll give his cell phone # .
Yes I'm ticked off my 16 year old son worked his tail off to save and buy his parts from this thief.

SORRY ABOUT THE RANT BUT CAN YA BLAME ME, WHAT A SCUMBAG

DEPUTY DODGE

never bought anything from the SOB but he did contact me a while back twice.
I posted here lookin for a 273 4bbl intake he claimed to have this piece but when asked about the bolt angle of the early intake but he quit replying when a posted pic from another member was sent and I asked him about it.
Guys like that should have their nads placed in a vise of their shop. Then the building set on fire while you hand him a tea spoon and say save your self .AMF

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back